Food for thought on who your will or will not vote for1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food for thought on who your will or will not vote for1

Saltwaterslick has already posted a thread on this but I thought it was very important to re-post in a little different manner as I think it is very important if you believe in our rights to own a gun and the 2nd Amendment. This election will again be an election of the lesser of 2 evils as it has been for several elections, but do you reelly want to loose what we could loose by not voting or voting for a person not a Republican nominee? Read if you will and show everyone this.

I know I am guilty from time to time of saying if the Republican establishment pulls some funny stuff at the Convention and shoves their "favorite candidate" down our throats that I might sit out the election. But after reading the message below and thinking about it, I will vote for whoever ends up running against the Democrat candidate. This election is much more important than just getting a new President.

Conservative Daily

A lot of people have brought up the fact that they won't vote for Trump if he's the eventual nominee. I just want to put something in perspective.

Justice Scalia's seat is vacant. Ginsberg is 82 years old, Kennedy is 79, Breyer is 77, and Thomas is 67. Nowadays, the data shows that the average age of a Supreme Court retirement or death occurs after 75.

These are 5 vacancies that will likely come up over the next 4-8 years. The next President will have the power to potentially create a 7-2 Supreme Court skewed in their ideology.

Think about that. 7-2. If the next President appoints 5 young justices, it will guarantee control of the Supreme Court for an entire generation. And 7-2 decisions will hold up much more over time than 5-4 decisions which are seemed to be lacking in mandate.

Hillary has made it clear she will use the Supreme Court to go after the 2nd Amendment. She has literally said that the Supreme Court was wrong in its Heller decision stating that the Court should overturn and remove the individual right to keep and bear arms. Period.

Everyone saying that they won't vote for one candidate or the other if they are the GOP nominee, please realize this. If Hillary Clinton wins and gets to make these appointments, you likely will never see another Conservative victory at the Supreme Court level for the rest of your life. Ever.

If you are a Conservative, a vote for anyone but the GOP nominee, whomever that will be, is a vote for Hillary Clinton!

In order to save our nation, please send this on to every Conservative you know and encourage them to vote GOP in the general election on November 8th. Our kid's futures and freedoms are at stake. This is by far the most important election in our life times.

Working...
X