Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCAC 3d Night Shoot -- June 23 -- Presented by HAWG LITE

That's right folks, you heard it!!!

Montgomery County Archery Club will host a 3d night shoot on June 23 presented by HawgLite!!!!

Kelly and the gang will be on hand equipping shooters with their famous Hawg Lites. Awesome prizes to be given and great tasting food.

Don't forget about our regular club shoot and survivor shoots earlier in the day. Come shoot the club and stick around for the night shoot.

More details about times to be released at a later date

Stay tuned.

Zach Bonner
    MCAC President

After thinking about this....

this will be a 20 Target shoot!!!! No one wants to be way out past Midnight going home. We will be giving some awesome prize packages to the top shooters.

HawgLite & Hawg Hunt (buy 1 get 1) to the 1st place shooter along with some other goodies. 2nd place will get some good stuff also. Looking at paying out to top 3 spots

If possible could you let me know if you are planning on coming to this event. We would like to plan for enough people

Comment

UPDATE.....

Traditional guys....we want you to come but since HawgLite is not providing traditional setups, please bring a "bright" flashlight.

Also, Prize Packages to top 3 shooters. THIS IS NOT A CASH PAYOUT PURSE.

Z

Comment

Plan on being there Zach. See you Sat.

Smoke

Comment

Night shoot...

I have missed the last 2 MCAC tournies and I am ITCHING to shoot. AND as an added bonus there is a night shoot!! The last time I shot at night I used a Hog light and my profile pic tells the rest. YEA!!!!

Comment

Zach,
            What time does the daytime shoot start and what time will the night shoot start? What are the fees for each event? Is there a warm up period for the night shoot?
            As for the night shoot, please count me in for two shooters. We might have a third shooter as well.
            Looking forward to the event.

Comment

The Day shoot will begin at 11:00. It is a California Start so you can take the course all the way up to 1:30....

Night Shoot....try to get there around 8ish to get a HawgLite and practice shooting with it.

only 3 shooters...i put you down for at least 6.

zb out

Comment

I hope that Kelly will set me straight if this is not accurate but the word I got was that in all the years of putting on these shoots thats the biggest turn out hawglite has ever had!"

The best part is that it was extremely light hearted, rib poking fun all night; whoops and hollers and general BS filled the night air in a scene that resembled adults doing Halloween!

As a bonus to the good times several very impressive prize packages were given to the top shooters!

Comment

I second that bboswell, it was a blast!!!

We had 39 shooters sign up for the Hawg-Lite shoot.

Comment

I wished I could have made that y'all. I'm sure it was a blast - and 39 shooters! Wow!! Way to go!

Comment

MCAC is going goooooodd!!!!

You missed a great shoot dusty britches...I wish you guys and gals could come on over and shoot with us. It was an awesome shooting day. 83 in the day and 40 that night...

Things are going really well for us. People are starting to pay attention on what is going on at MCAC...

Just wait until you see what the CLass Champions are gonna walk away with

Comment

Working...
                      X