Game Winner Bow Backpack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Winner Bow Backpack

Anyone have any experience with the Game Winner Archery Backpack? The zippers on my pack are busted and needing a new one. Really like the Badlands packs just can't justify the cost for a back I use to carry stuff to and from the stand.

I have one and like it. Holds a good amount of stuff. Seems fairly durable but it's my first season with it. No disasters yet.

Comment

I've had a Game Winner regular pack for about 3 years now and haven't had any issues with it...don't use the heck out of it but it's zippers have held up pretty good, no issues with the fabric shredding or anything either...

Comment

I have that pack... 5 seasons now. A couple of the zippers are starting to mess up but Im ugly to it.

I say I've gotten my money out of it and will buy another one to replace it when it finally gives up the goat... probably should make it 2-3 more years.

Comment

I'm in my second season with a GW backpack (not archery) and really like it.

Comment

Im in season number 6 on GW backback. It holds everything i plus a lot more. No problems so far

Comment

Looks like I'll be heading back to Academy to get a new pack! Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

I have the bow/rifle carry model. Have had it for a year or two now. No issues so far. Plenty of buckles and places to attach things. Quiver that comes with it works pretty well. I haven't used the hydration bladder, but it came with one as well. I definitely use and abuse this thing year around and even loaded down I have no problems with ripped seams or broken zippers.
                Attached Files

Comment

That's a sweet looking setup dbelcher269....
                  hhhmmmmm.....

Comment

I love mine!
                    Great investment

Comment

Great pack for the money.

Comment

I bought one 3 yrs ago. The only problem I've had is the top buckle(that holds the upper riser of the bow) the stitching is starting to come out where it is sown into the pack. Other than that, it's a great back pack.

Comment

Working...
                        X