Hoyt Faktor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt Faktor!

I just fell in love with this bow. So smooth. And that bow holds so well solid solid wall and dead in my hand. I think I will be buying a 34 model and a 30 vixen model

I've waiting to hear some feedback on one of those. I might have to go shoot it and the Carbon Spyder just for the heck of it. I'm not in the market for a new bow, but it never hurts to see whats out there.

Comment

It's a much improvement from rkt IMO. Quiet quiet too forgot that

Comment

I bought mine from redneck booda last Friday. I love it. I have a Vector and I thought it was the chit. I have too say, its way better. It is almost impossible to jump forward. So smooth and fast. I bought the factor 30

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
          It's a much improvement from rkt IMO. Quiet quiet too forgot that
          you shoot it at our place?

Comment

Originally posted by wlfhound27 View Post
            I bought mine from redneck booda last Friday. I love it. I have a Vector and I thought it was the chit. I have too say, its way better. It is almost impossible to jump forward. So smooth and fast. I bought the factor 30
            Did Jerry Bookoo Tune that sucker? I'm getting a Carbon Spyder from him after the season's over.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
              you shoot it at our place?
              Yeah I did. I need a favor John Chasity wants to shoot it is there any way that you could change the cam out on day so it's short enough for her to test drive?

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
                Yeah I did. I need a favor John Chasity wants to shoot it is there any way that you could change the cam out on day so it's short enough for her to test drive?
                You mean like a #3 cam to a #2 cam change? Or just a mod change?

Comment

Yeah to which ever the shortest dl you can get it too with what you have in the shop. Ragin that's a slick bow but I have no way to put my hands on any obsession bows

Comment

Working...
                  X