Elite Energy 32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite Energy 32

Went down to Double G the other day and shot a handfull of new bows. I can't stop thinking about the Elite Energy 32. I have shot a couple of the elite bows and have always been impressed, but I am WAY beyond impressed with this bow. This thing is Super Smooth with No hand shock. It is quiet with tons of speed. I shot the 70# turned down to about 66, and it was as smooth or even smoother that my 2013 Carbon Element 60#. If you have not had a chance to shoot these bows; make it a priority before your next purchase.

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
    Went down to Double G the other day and shot a handfull of new bows. I can't stop thinking about the Elite Energy 32. I have shot a couple of the elite bows and have always been impressed, but I am WAY beyond impressed with this bow. This thing is Super Smooth with No hand shock. It is quiet with tons of speed. I shot the 70# turned down to about 66, and it was as smooth or even smoother that my 2013 Carbon Element 60#. If you have not had a chance to shoot these bows; make it a priority before your next purchase.
    Oh I wish you would not have posted this!After seeing this and the video of why Levi Morgan left Mathews for Elite........I might be sold on the new Energy,before I shoot one!LOL

Comment

Working...
    X