Arrows for my 12yr old daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrows for my 12yr old daughter

Any suggestions on arrows for my daughter. She is shooting the Mission Craze DL23 @35lbs. I was told almost every arrow would be over spined. HELP!

how long do you need them? I might have some but need to know the length you need first. guessing at least 25+ inch.
    send me a pm.

Chris

Comment

Have you looked at the beman ics hunter jr's?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

get some beeman ics speeds 500s they are splined for 40-50 from what the tune chart of theres says.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dub View Post
            Any suggestions on arrows for my daughter. She is shooting the Mission Craze DL23 @35lbs. I was told almost every arrow would be over spined. HELP!
            So, what if they are?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoken0313 View Post
              My kids 33-34 lb shooters use these as well. Length of course depends on draw length and rest.

Comment

Easton has the Axis N-Fused arrows available in 600's. That's what my wife shoots. 24" DL at 38lbs.

Comment

You can get 600's or 500's.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                    So, what if they are?
                    No idea...I'm not that informed on arrow spine. She's accurate with what she's shooting but the arrow flight is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dub View Post
                      No idea...I'm not that informed on arrow spine. She's accurate with what she's shooting but the arrow flight is bad.
                      It is rare to be "too stiff".
                      Unless you have a certain target speed in mind, just stick some arrows in her bow and let her have fun.
                      Once she is fairly consistent in grouping, match her arrows to her bow, which at this point should be able to handle an available spine.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoken0313 View Post
                        These are what my kids shoot. Good arrows.

Comment

I have my 13 year old slinging Carbon Express Thunderstorms out of his Mission Craze. He isn't loading high poundage, so it's nothing to worry about spine wise. $5.99 ea at Walmart, so when they go bush bound it isn't too big a deal to pick up replacements while grocery shopping!

Comment

My wife, grandson and a friend all us these. I've shot them as well at 60 lbs and around 300 fps in my bow. Not the best from my bow though.
                            At $45 a dozen, they aren't bad.

Comment

easton light speeds 500, 100gr. tip, work good for my 7yr. old...

Comment

Working...
                              X