Discount Tire & Wheel - not the same as Discount Tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount Tire & Wheel - not the same as Discount Tire

I didn’t want to hijack the Discount Tire thread. Discount Tire & Wheel is a different company. At first I was going to buy the tires from Discount Tire at Greenville but soon realized there was no way they’d install oversized tires. Discount Tire offers the road hazard warranty, which is appealing. But there wouldn’t have been any savings going to Greenville and then having somebody else install them.

Anyone else done business with Discount Tire & Wheel, the smaller company? I have no complaints. They were less money than anyone else in Hopkins County.

I have. I looked at their prices online and took in the quote to Discount Tire. Discount had the tires at $50 more per tire. I gave them the quote from Discount Tire and Wheel and they looked it up in their computer. They said they could not match the price. I told Discount to put my old tires back on my truck and I was going to the other place. They told.me not to do that and they would match the price as a one time courtesy since I have been doing business with them for 15 years. Discount Tire made $3 profit on the whole transaction, but they did it.

Comment

I won’t do business with anyone but discount wheel & tire in Sulphur Springs. It’s a 25 minut drive for me past a half dozen tire shops. Best in the business

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
        I won’t do business with anyone but discount wheel & tire in Sulphur Springs. It’s a 25 minut drive for me past a half dozen tire shops. Best in the business
        They sure treated me right. Prior to DT&W I had always just used DT. I’m with you, gonna try and just do business with the place in SS. They were more thorough.

Comment

been with discount and no others for about 25 years.

Comment

If you want a quality tire at a low price, try Crawford Smith in Greenville, way cheaper than Discount Wheel and Tire. Good people, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
              If you want a quality tire at a low price, try Crawford Smith in Greenville, way cheaper than Discount Wheel and Tire. Good people, too.
              I mistakenly put the Tire before the Wheel in the name.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                    touche

Comment

when i search for discount tire and wheel.. i find diddly...

Discount Tire is ****in everywhere.... like places i would want the place that will replace my blow out tire for $25 so i didnt have to spend $400 on a new tire ...and would have my tire.. so theres that aspect as well.

now, there is a Discount TireDirect.com which is affiliated with Discount Tire.. if you are wanting even more of a break on tires/wheels.

Comment

Working...
                      X