Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
    Gene,

I was wondering while driving in this morning if you had something working with Waco (Hueco).
    I have attempted to contact them on a shoot. Javi helped get me some numbers but I havent received a return call. I was also told by several it would be a uphill battle. Still trying, I will keep updating.

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
      LOL, no clout for me mam. Heck I can't even stand in a soup line without getting salt thrown at me.

Gene, Deb, Bisch, Buff, Arvin, - heck I could go on & on naming folks with more clout than I have.

Still think it is sticky worthy, so some of you folks get on the horn, and get it done.

Rick
      I sent Mary a message and asked for her to help. I will update as soon as I know something.

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
        I have attempted to contact them on a shoot. Javi helped get me some numbers but I havent received a return call. I was also told by several it would be a uphill battle. Still trying, I will keep updating.
        Thanks for the update Gene.

There's no need for "an uphill battle". If Hueco Bowmen doesn't want to do a Trad shoot, there's plenty of other venues (and not that many available weekends) for you to have to struggle.

The location would have been a good one to link the Austin area shooters with the DFW shooters once a year though.

Comment

Thanks for the update Gene.

There's no need for "an uphill battle". If Hueco Bowmen doesn't want to do a Trad shoot, there's plenty of other venues (and not that many available weekends) for you to have to struggle.

The location would have been a good one to link the Austin area shooters with the DFW shooters once a year though.
          I agree but I have alot of will power and will have to be told no a couple of times before I give up.

Comment

I agree but I have alot of will power and will have to be told no a couple of times before I give up.
            LOL..."Your a better man than I am Gunga Din"

You are a lot younger though too. I do find that my patience wears thinner the older I get.
            Last edited by fletcherfor2; 12-09-2011, 02:36 PM.

Comment

There is only one man you need to convince and that is Steve Coleman, his is the only opinion that counts.. Good luck

Comment

I think a Waco shoot would turn out to be one of the very best attended because of its central location. I hope they agree to host.

Comment

I'll confirm the March 24-25 date for Muenster tbot. Lippe

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
                    I'll confirm the March 24-25 date for Muenster tbot. Lippe
                    Thanks Mark

Comment

It's back by popular demand (one guy asked me to restart this thread)

The shoot schedules for the upcoming 3D season are already starting to take shape. Dates are getting set earlier than past seasons (probably in an effort to keep from scheduling shoots on top of each other).

The below shoots in bold already have set dates. The shoots not highlighted are educated guesses. Their dates are projected based on previous seasons.

I will attempt to add to and confirm the dates as more shoots become firmly scheduled. If you have more information to add to the schedule, please "quote" this post and enter them in. This list is intended for Trad Only shoots.

Paris TBoT Jan 21-22

Canyon Lake TBoT Feb 12

Denton County TBoT Feb 18-19

Cowtown Winter Trad Feb 25-26

Holliday Creek TBoT March 10-11

Austin Texas State Traditional Championship March 17-18

Muenster TBoT March 24-25

Texas Hill Country Shootout (Vanderpool) TBoT April 14-15

Memphis TBoT May 5-6

Glen Parker Stickbow Roundup (Chester) May 19-20

Texas State Longbow Championship May 26-27

Collin County TBoT June 2-3

San Angelo TBoT July 7-8

Forgot San Angelo (as yet still unconfirmed) and added "Chester" for those that didn't recognize it.
                      Last edited by fletcherfor2; 12-10-2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

San Angelo July 14 -15 Second weekend in July
                        thanks
                        mark

Comment

Originally posted by jmark100 View Post
                          San Angelo July 14 -15 Second weekend in July
                          thanks
                          mark
                          Thanks Mark. Has that date been confirmed with Butch?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally Posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                              It's back by popular demand (one guy asked me to restart this thread)

The shoot schedules for the upcoming 3D season are already starting to take shape. Dates are getting set earlier than past seasons (probably in an effort to keep from scheduling shoots on top of each other).

The below shoots in bold already have set dates. The shoots not highlighted are educated guesses. Their dates are projected based on previous seasons.

I will attempt to add to and confirm the dates as more shoots become firmly scheduled. If you have more information to add to the schedule, please "quote" this post and enter them in. This list is intended for Trad Only shoots.

Paris TBoT Jan 21-22

Canyon Lake TBoT Feb 12

Denton County TBoT Feb 18-19

Cowtown Winter Trad Feb 25-26

Holliday Creek TBoT March 10-11

Austin Texas State Traditional Championship March 17-18

Muenster TBoT March 24-25

Texas Hill Country Shootout (Vanderpool) TBoT April 14-15

Memphis TBoT May 5-6

Glen Parker Stickbow Roundup (Chester) May 19-20

Texas State Longbow Championship May 26-27

Collin County TBoT June 2-3

San Angelo TBoT July 14-15

San Angelo dates changed and confirmed. Thanks Mark.

Comment

Hot dang Billie Rae!!!!!More shoots than you can shake a stik at!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X