This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    I don't see dabo leaving until the bama gig opens up when saban retires.

I bet the ags go after chip Kelly, not sure he will leave the TV deal unless for another NFL job but I think he would be a good one to go after. Morris is most likely who the ags end up with though.
    I know a lot of Ags that are wanting the Chip Kelly hire to happen

Comment

We are traveling to LA for the game against USC.

The turnout will be great and I think USC is looking for redemption after the 2006 NC game. They will get it and we will fly to Vegas for a little R&R after the game.

The Exes tailgate will have another large turnout for the second year in a row on the West Coast! Bottoms up!

Comment

For $10 mil the coach better have won a national championship already or at least played for one...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          I don't see dabo leaving until the bama gig opens up when saban retires.

I bet the ags go after chip Kelly, not sure he will leave the TV deal unless for another NFL job but I think he would be a good one to go after. Morris is most likely who the ags end up with though.

Don't get me wrong, there isn't an ounce of me that believes Dabo would leave Clemson to come to A&M. Just saying it would take someone like him to make me think 10mil/year is justifiable.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            For $10 mil the coach better have won a national championship already or at least played for one...
            Uncle Nick?

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
              We are traveling to LA for the game against USC.

The turnout will be great and I think USC is looking for redemption after the 2006 NC game. They will get it and we will fly to Vegas for a little R&R after the game.

The Exes tailgate will have another large turnout for the second year in a row on the West Coast! Bottoms up!
              Have fun that is a pretty sketchy neighborhood around the Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                Uncle Nick?
                For sure. The A&M job is a career job. 'Bamer is just a stepping stone.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I'd take Dan Mullen.

Ya'll see what this man quietly does with average talent? Sumlin inherited JFF, Mullen recruited Dak and Fitzgerald and developed them. 2-3* Rated recruits. He had MSU at #1 recently, and I'd like to see what he could do with A&M level talent, plus he knows his way around the SEC.....

Not flashy, but he's an upgrade and won't be $10M a year for him

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    A little nervous this week about a letdown with Okie Lite on the horizon. Here's to hoping the Frogs don't insure Chad Morris to A&M this week.
                    This is a scary game but I hope the Frogs stay focused and Hill has a Miracle come to Jesus moment

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                      Well I don't think Rhule and staff will get their first win until next season. I expected a substantial drop off but didn't expect us to lose to Liberty or UTSA the first 2 weeks.

At least our little one helps to make the games more enjoyable! She's been to all 8 home games since birth.

Cute picture

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Call me crazy, but I'd take Dan Mullen.

Ya'll see what this man quietly does with average talent? Sumlin inherited JFF, Mullen recruited Dak and Fitzgerald and developed them. 2-3* Rated recruits. He had MSU at #1 recently, and I'd like to see what he could do with A&M level talent, plus he knows his way around the SEC.....

Not flashy, but he's an upgrade and won't be $10M a year for him
                        I agree that would be a good hire. What does he make at MSU? You're going to have to give him a significant raise to leave I'd imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Mack?

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                            I'm feeling pretty good about my avatar bet with you. Not so much with eradicator.

Lol I might as well go ahead and change mine!

Comment

I wonder if Stoops would take the A&M Job?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                I wonder if Stoops would take the A&M Job?

Hell why not Patterson while we are shooting for the stars..

Comment

Working...
                                X