Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSU finally getting their first taste of SEC play this week with MISS State.
    Etling has been looking great under new OC Canada and the freshman are showing off some talent. LSU has not put up points like that consecutively in years, even playing non ranked opponents.

Comment

Thank you OU for showing Urban, he needed to pay more attention to his own team than everybody else's..

Comment

The best I can hope for is an entertaining, competitive game. I definitely won't be clearing my calendar. If it gets ugly early, I'll find something else to do besides throw things at the TV. Hook'em!

I know this is week 3 but did any other horn fans struggle watching the OU game? I was conflicted. Not a Sooner fan but quickly learned I am even less of an Urban fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Nope, I think ol Mark Passwaters is smoking some good bud.
          I just saw the edit and I think all is true, I haven't paid a lot of attention to Morris but we will see.

And I think that guy is full of it, and out of the conferences you names and all the big time coaches it'll all be a long shot to get those guys to jump ship

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Hook'Em Horns!!!
            That had to hurt.

It's my son's last year at TAMU. He graduates in December and we plan to go down to 3 or 4 games. I really hope for his sake the Aggies can get this thing figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Some Passwaters fella reported the search is well underway and they're ready to toss 10 million per at their candidate. Something about 6 unnamed candidates 3 B1G, 2 ACC and 1 SEC. Should be entertaining, much like other programs that their fan bases think they're chasing a high profile cat. I figure it will be Morris in the end.
              For 10 mil a year I want Dabo!

Like you I feel like in the end we will get Morris or Fedora.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                That had to hurt.

It's my son's last year at TAMU. He graduates in December and we plan to go down to 3 or 4 games. I really hope for his sake the Aggies can get this thing figured out.
                well.... positive side would be ,...that tickets should be cheap...

Comment

Well I don't think Rhule and staff will get their first win until next season. I expected a substantial drop off but didn't expect us to lose to Liberty or UTSA the first 2 weeks.

At least our little one helps to make the games more enjoyable! She's been to all 8 home games since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post

I wouldn't be upset with Fedora, he's from CS and would be happy to be here I feel like. Has done some good things at UNC and has some Texas ties also

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                      I wouldn't be upset with Fedora, he's from CS and would be happy to be here I feel like. Has done some good things at UNC and has some Texas ties also
                      I will never understand why colleges use this to rationalize a coaching hire.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                        I will never understand why colleges use this to rationalize a coaching hire.
                        Oh I'm not using that, was just stating, I don't think having ties to Texas is s bad thing though, and I'm sure it is a job that is high on his list

Comment

It's gonna be ugly for the Horns. DL can't get any passrush. LBs can't stop the run. CBs can't cover anyone. Ugh. And O can't put up enough points to keep up.

The only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope is that this is the type of game Herman has gotten his teams up for in the past. We should know in the first 5 minutes if that has happened or not.

And as far as the OU game, I just kept thinking "ugh we have to watch OU get another Heisman trophy this year." And this guy is the most unlikable one so far.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post

I don't see dabo leaving until the bama gig opens up when saban retires.

I bet the ags go after chip Kelly, not sure he will leave the TV deal unless for another NFL job but I think he would be a good one to go after. Morris is most likely who the ags end up with though.

Comment

Well we were going to TT this weekend.. After my wife had surgery and found she will be in quite a bit of pain the next week and we see that ASU is terrible, we've decided it is not worth the drive lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                                Well I don't think Rhule and staff will get their first win until next season. I expected a substantial drop off but didn't expect us to lose to Liberty or UTSA the first 2 weeks.

At least our little one helps to make the games more enjoyable! She's been to all 8 home games since birth.
                                I'm feeling pretty good about my avatar bet with you. Not so much with eradicator.

Comment

Working...
                                X