Congrats

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Good job.

Comment

Purdy!

Comment

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but why are you killing a fox? I like to have them around to manage the mice and other vermin. Lots better than snakes.

Comment

awesome. love the colorations on it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                    Don't mean to rain on your parade, but why are you killing a fox? I like to have them around to manage the mice and other vermin. Lots better than snakes.

When I killed one, I knew it was the ONLY one I would ever shoot. I have the same view on a cougarpantherpumalion . If I ever get the chance, I'm taking it, but I won't ever take another. I hope that explains it.

Comment

I'm with you......

Unless he's in my chicken pen.

Comment

Well...

I bought a bit of land a few years back. Before I bought it I had a biologist/forester guy I know look at it for me to make sure it looked good to him. He advised me to kill coyotes, bobcats and foxes on sight because they are hard on the fawn crop every year. He said I won't kill them all even if I kill every one I see because they are so reclusive. We haven't killed any yet but get them at night on our game cameras quite a bit.

Comment

What if he has chickens, or guineas, or what if he just wants to shoot them. It is not illegal, why wouldn't you just congratulate the guy and keep your opinion to yourself. Poor form, IMO.

To the original OP, great shot and congratulations! I love shooting varmints too.

Comment

Nice shootin!

Comment

Nice shootin!!
                              From what I've seen those jokers are hard to pin.....to bad it broke your arrow.
                              I have TC pics of them but never seen one when hunting or I would have a fox pelt hanging up somewhere!

Comment

Working...
                              X