Libertarians & Conservatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    The self labeled "liberal redneck" who got 'his social beliefs from his gay uncle'.
    Yup, I can totally see him being your hero!
    Long live MILO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Long live MILO!!!

The liberal redneck goes off on Milo in one of his videos, lol

Comment

The stupidity of liberalism knows no bounds

Just another example of liberals forcing their morals on everyone else
        Yet, i still have not seen an example of Christians doing this.
        Again, accuse others of doing the things YOU are actually doing.
        Last edited by flywise; 03-16-2017, 05:31 AM.

Comment

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...aying-in-ncaa/

The NCAA is pulling seven 2016-2017 championships from North Carolina because of the state’s stance on LGBTQ rights.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
            When I refer to the war on drugs I'm talking about the doubling down that Richard Nixon did and the tripling down that Ronald Reagan did.

Sorry, W did establish the DHS by EO

I never said the patriot act was an EO, but George Bush and Congress used fear tactics to get it passed.

Those that would give up Liberty to ensure security deserve neither – Benjamin Franklin
            All the EO did was propose the creation of a Dept. The creation of the dept. was done through congressional act. A president cannot through EO create a cabinet level department. I worked for DHS, its merely a re organized shell that contains many govt agencies that already existed. I think the only real agency that was created under it was the TSA. ICE and CBP is just the old INS and US Customs re organized.

Comment

You really have to wonder what felony Xbow got during a Republican administration, or law passed by a Republican Congress, that makes him so bitter toward Republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                You really have to wonder what felony Xbow got during a Republican administration, or law passed by a Republican Congress, that makes him so bitter toward Republicans.
                Im thinking it probably has something to do with the indoctrination he recieved in school or possibly by the news sources he chooses to watch

Comment

How about you guys worry about yourself or the topic of the thread?

It makes you look obsessed [emoji33]

Comment

You want to know what i think of polls? They reflect what the polster wants them to reflect.
                    Why did you post a chart that contradicts the point you attempted to make about polls?

And, why would you compare a poll of 2,031 adults on transgender bathroom use to Presidential election polls? The transgender bathroom poll has a 14-point spread, well outside the margin of error. The Presidential polls were relatively accurate in predicting the popular vote, as noted by the source of the chart you posted.

Where is the political bias in the polling question?

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                      How about you guys worry about yourself or the topic of the thread?

It makes you look obsessed [emoji33]

It was bound to deteriorate at some point, XBow. It's the perverse nature of the beast.

I have no problem with anyone else's thinking, that is their right. Nor do I have a problem with others wanting me to think as they do.

The problem begins when others want me to do as they think. And insisting upon enacting laws and regulations to enforce it.

Bob Lee

Comment

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...aying-in-ncaa/

Just another example of liberals forcing their morals on everyone else
                        Yet, i still have not seen an example of Christians doing this.
                        Again, accuse others of doing the things YOU are actually doing.
                        You read an article about needless laws passed by Biblically-motivated politicians legislating their fundamentalist beliefs on others, yet somehow you don't see it as Biblically-motivated politicians legislating their fundamentalist beliefs on others. Therein lies the problem as I see it. There's a reason these laws pop up where they do, so let's be honest and call a spade a spade.

As for the ban by California on state-funded travel to discriminatory states, it's certainly a principled stance in support of LGBT rights and against pseudo-theocracy. That said, it's hard for me to support it given the amount of hypocrisy and lawlessness supported by California politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by boblee View Post
                          It was bound to deteriorate at some point, XBow. It's the perverse nature of the beast.

I have no problem with anyone else's thinking, that is their right. Nor do I have a problem with others wanting me to think as they do.

The problem begins when others want me to do as they think. And insisting upon enacting laws and regulations to enforce it.

Bob Lee

That's where I draw the line as well Bob Lee.

Comment

Bob Lee
                            Hence the problem with the "restroom" law. As stated before, it was a non-issue until a minuscule population wanted a law forced down the throats of the American citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              Hence the problem with the "restroom" law. As stated before, it was a non-issue until a minuscule population wanted a law forced down the throats of the American citizens.
                              Yes sir.....but i hear tell that only Christian republicans force morality on the American people so I kind of confused

Comment

I have lost track of this thread from earlier yesterday, thus I skipped forward. The post below summed up the reason I skipped ahead. It is so personal at this point that the decent FACTS being presented are being loss by all the childish name calling and belittling going on. I to REALLY enjoy both sides of a decent discussion but the negativity KILLS the vibe.
                                I could not agree MORE!!! No matter what side of the ailse it comes from for me, I WILL MAKE MY OWN DECISION just make your valid point(s) and move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X