Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

democRATS

Comment

Are there actually idiots out there that when the confirmation hearing was going on believed that Sen Sessions didn't meet with Russian diplomats as part of his job? Of course not or they would of blown him out of the water right then and there. #fakenews

Comment

yes

Comment

Here is your fake news and stupid democrat politics. Washington post broke this fake story and here is an article tweeted from the Post by its author. LOL
          Attached Files

Comment

The whole Russia issue is a farce and the Dems know it but it is their only play right now so they are playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              I like Jeff Sessions a lot but he handed the Dems a club to whack him with in his answer to Sen. Franken. If he had said "Yes I talked to the Russian ambassador as part of my duties on the Armed Services Committee, but did not discuss the election" all would be fine. Denying he talked to the Russians at all was a mistake. We all know the context of the question was about influencing the election but it does not matter now - the dems and the media will hammer away on this forever. It was an unforced error on Session's part.
              BINGO.........Sessions definitely made a ROOKIE error in his first play as a high level power broker. now the drama intensifies.
              Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
              Last I checked we won the cold war a long time ago and we aren't enemies anymore so I dont see the point.
              LOL........that would be a misnomer. please don't believe that in any form or fashion!
              Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
              The whole Russia issue is a farce and the Dems know it but it is their only play right now so they are playing it.
              And in such could be a HUGE nail in their coffin if the tables can be turned by the REPUBLICANS...... by simply proving it. Should be very interesting to see what bones can be dug up.

Comment

Yup!

Comment

There is one valid question to be asked here:

Why is the Russian Ambassador in Cleveland

Not like he just dropped by on his way home

At the Republican National Convention?

It's kind of inappropriate that the Russian Ambassador is there in the first place

Just saying..... kinda weird

Like a vegetarian going to a BBQ cook off

Why are you here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Sessions. Press conference at 1400.

Comment

It is not the responsibility of the witness, then Sen Sessions, to lead Al the Senator to ask him the question he should have asked.

I guess a Judge would have ruled he was leading the Attorney if he had.

Comment

Originally posted by 512robby View Post
                          There is one valid question to be asked here:

Why is the Russian Ambassador in Cleveland

Not like he just dropped by on his way home

At the Republican National Convention?

It's kind of inappropriate that the Russian Ambassador is there in the first place

Just saying..... kinda weird

Like a vegetarian going to a BBQ cook off

Why are you here?

Sounds like there were a lot of ambassadors in Cleveland at the time of the R Convention. Not defending any actions but appears there was reason for the ambassador to be there.

New information about a July event where then-Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama held the first of two conversations with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

The Cleveland event, the "Global Partners in Diplomacy" conference, was attended by many foreign ambassadors to the US. A Cleveland Plain Dealer story from July 20 reported 80 ambassadors were invited to the event's reception, during which Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee, the chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, gave an address.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                            It is not the responsibility of the witness, then Sen Sessions, to lead Al the Senator to ask him the question he should have asked.

I guess a Judge would have ruled he was leading the Attorney if he had.
                            Al the Senator is slightly more comical than Al the comedian...and Al the comedian wasn't funny. How can anyone even take that guy seriously?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              Sounds like there were a lot of ambassadors in Cleveland at the time of the R Convention. Not defending any actions but appears there was reason for the ambassador to be there.

New information about a July event where then-Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama held the first of two conversations with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

The Cleveland event, the "Global Partners in Diplomacy" conference, was attended by many foreign ambassadors to the US. A Cleveland Plain Dealer story from July 20 reported 80 ambassadors were invited to the event's reception, during which Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee, the chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, gave an address.

This explanation makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post

Above that, it is only weird if you ignore the diplomats, dignitaries and elected officials from over 100 countries who attended the DNC in Philly.

Comment

Working...
                                X