No announcement yet.

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moore for= toenail clippings from player to be named would be about it... AA ball

Comment

Gallardo v. Cashner tonight. Cashner looks better with that beard under control.

Comment

Profar w/ 3 run upper decker. Yea.

Comment

Rangers raking tonight.

Comment

Blow out... but do believe the bull pen can screw this up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Rougy with 5 walks and a hit tonight!!!! That’s more impressive than the 5 hit game he had last week.
              17 runs.....offense was clicking that’s for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Rougy with 5 walks and a hit tonight!!!! That’s more impressive than the 5 hit game he had last week. [emoji15]
                17 runs.....offense was clicking that’s for sure!
                I guess I should edit my own post here and say that Rougy just became only the 4th player in MLB history to have 5 walks and a HR in a game. The other 3 players were Mark McGwire, Edgar Martinez and Hank Aaron. Pretty good company.

What a week Stinky has had!! [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  I guess I should edit my own post here and say that Rougy just became only the 4th player in MLB history to have 5 walks and a HR in a game. The other 3 players were Mark McGwire, Edgar Martinez and Hank Aaron. Pretty good company.

What a week Stinky has had!! [emoji106]
                  I'm pretty sure they all did it in extra innings, and I'd bet they all had int. walks too. His turnaround has been incredible. The future looks much different with him producing.

Comment

2018 Offical Texas Rangers Season Thread

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I'm pretty sure they all did it in extra innings, and I'd bet they all had int. walks too. His turnaround has been incredible. The future looks much different with him producing.
                    He is very impressive to watch right now that’s for sure. He’s so much more patient and is able to better identify and lay off pitches out of the strike zone. Apparently his work with Choo has helped him with his approach at the plate. Idk how much credit is really due there or if he’s just in a good way and is just picking up and seeing the ball quicker right now.

Regardless, 5 WALKS in one game? [emoji15]Are you kidding me? That’s an impressive stat by ANY player in the league but I would have bet my entire net worth that Rougned Odor would have never EVER done that.

Comment

Numbers since the break. Impressive sample.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jurado going tonight. No runs through 4. Nice.

Comment

Rangers continue to crush the pelota. 8 - 0.

Comment

Odor saw that one well.

Comment

Another good night for the little Rangers. Rougy went 2 for 5 with a touch em all grand salami

Comment

I sure hope the Rangers can keep this up when they start playing the As and the Ms. Bats are clicking.

Comment

Working...
                                X