• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And championships.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Oh agree I just remember how bright the future was when y’all hired strong too... maybe just let time tell instead of claiming every year to be the year again.

As an LSU fan I’m predicting 6 wins and a prayer that both Alleva and orgeron are gone.
      You been living on Tigerdroppings?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        And championships.

Correct, but the two are unrelated

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          You been living on Tigerdroppings?
          No i don’t get on there....

Comment

No i don’t get on there....
            They are screaming the same thing on there for O and the man that hired him. Get ready for a long season.

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              They are screaming the same thing on there for O and the man that hired him. Get ready for a long season.

There’s several guys on here that I’m friends/family with that have been along this struggle with me that’ll vouch for this, but i called for les to be fired 2 years before he was. Also that his predecessor should be Kirby smart before he ever became a target for other schools, and well alleva dropped the ball on all of those. So here we are staring down the barrel of a lay out terrible lull, but i don’t put it on orgeron honestly he should’ve never even been considered. Even worse was the buyout clause alleva gave him! The problems alleva more than anything for this program, and the state funding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s several guys on here that I’m friends/family with that have been along this struggle with me that’ll vouch for this, but i called for les to be fired 2 years before he was. Also that his predecessor should be Kirby smart before he ever became a target for other schools, and well alleva dropped the ball on all of those. So here we are staring down the barrel of a lay out terrible lull, but i don’t put it on orgeron honestly he should’ve never even been considered. Even worse was the buyout clause alleva gave him! The problems alleva more than anything for this program, and the state funding!

Aleva is the biggest problem. He will be gone soon or no decent coach will accept the job.

Comment

Potential immediate help at possibly the position with the least talent on the team. Horn radio show host said it may be the worst since pre McKovich.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    And championships.

Not when you have a completely horrid offense.

That's more of the "trying to become bowl eligible" territory Texas has been known for the last decade.

Comment

Rough when you're hoping and expecting a graduate transfer RB from Cal, and a graduate Transfer OL from Rice to step in and be saviors and starters for your RB/OL units....

Mack Brown be like whaattttttt?

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

New AD is a busy fella. I like the new South end zone rendering and Fenves was added to the CFB playoff board of managers.

Hardwork beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Chad C; 04-24-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          Rough when you're hoping and expecting a graduate transfer RB from Cal, and a graduate Transfer OL from Rice to step in and be saviors and starters for your RB/OL units....

Mack Brown be like whaattttttt?
                          Lol! Aggy just paid a coach 75 million that went 5-6 last year.
                          College football be like whattttt?

Comment

Hum!!!

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                                Lol! Aggy just paid a coach 75 million that went 5-6 last year.
                                College football be like whattttt?
                                Hmm..probably won't be much more than what Texas pays their coach over the next 10 years. Who know what the coaching salaries will be 10 years from now. But then again, shows there are some successful aggies out there to push that kind of cash to get the coach they wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X