favorite headlamps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favorite headlamps?

my current headlamp is about to bite the dust. its an interstate battery light, which has served me well. its AAA battery operated, has a focusable beam and light weight. newer headlamps are hard to find with a focusable beam. what are some great lights to check out?

Anything Fenix is hard to beat

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
      Anything Fenix is hard to beat
      I agree, I have their tk15 handheld light. the only light they make hl40r that is focusable has an internal battery. and rather bulky looking. the reviews aren't that great from what ive read about the internal battery not holding up to charging. I also looked at the hl60r, but at 100 degree light angle not sure how it would be at projecting the light where I would exactly want it.

Comment

Sniper hog light headlight. Its pricey but you get what you pay for...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

For the money, the Luxor lights from Lowes, are hard to beat. I have several Petzels, and a nice Black Diamond, but they are no tougher, brighter, or last any longer, than the cheaper ones imo. I buy them for work, so I don't destroy my good stuff.

Comment

Our 40KAP headlamp is focusable, will shine over 600 yards in white, over 450 yards in red and green. 4 hour run time with no dimming the entire time. Full dimmer so you can turn the brightness to whatever you want. Rechargeable batteries that will last you many years. 10% off for TBH members, just send me a PM. Fenix headlamps dont even come close.

Comment

Browning Nitro

Comment

I have lots of headlamps. I keep them stashed everywhere, so they're always handy.

My best headlamp for hunting, is a Fenix: https://www.fenixlighting.com/produc...enix-headlamp/

I use a 18650 battery, (same as my EWT lights) and it is insanely bright. On low power it's nice to get to the blind early in the morning, if you need to follow a blood trail, kick it up to high power or "burst" and it's blindingly bright. The battery lasts a long time between charges, and it's not heavy on your head.

Comment

I have been really pleased with the MiFine headlamp

Comment

Black Diamond. As far as focus goes, the headlight I have has two settings, one gives wide focus, one a point. I really don't need anything in between. But also, I can only see about 50 yards with white.

The Sniper Hog Lights are nuts. They are now on my list for hog hunting.

Comment

My favorite is the Sniper 40KAP headlamp.

Comment

A customer gave me one of these and it's great. Rechargeable and adjustable beam

Comment

Energizer! They work well, very bright and different brightness settings and some have red light as well. Some now up to 400 lumens. Best part, if you lose it, it was only $20! I dropped the expensive rechargeable ones.

Comment

I have a Black Diamond and the dang thing is the most complicated head lamp of all time. It has all these push sequences to make it do different things. I hate it.

Comment

Black Diamond Storm or Spot, I forget- bit of a learning curve to the black diamond headlights but they are awesome. Mine has a flood and spotlight mode in white, as well as a red light mode. One of my favorite features is that you can ‘lock’ the light (by holding the button for 4 seconds) so it won’t turn on in your pack.

Comment

Working...
                              X