No announcement yet.

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the APR guys- does this build special come bedded? Dodn’t think about that when I ordered mine. Figured it may be skim bedded or something. Didn’t know if the Grayboe fits the Curtis perfectly or not.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      Question for the APR guys- does this build special come bedded? Dodn’t think about that when I ordered mine. Figured it may be skim bedded or something. Didn’t know if the Grayboe fits the Curtis perfectly or not.
      Yes sir! Nothing leaves the shop un-bedded, even chassis if I can help it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
        Thanks for the reply Robert!

Comment

Got one called in today.

Will look like this except with spiral fluted barrel and BDL bottom metal.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            Got one called in today.

What camo is that?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              what camo is that?

gap camo

Comment

Ordered mine.

.25-06
                24" barrel, 1 in 9" twist
                Ratchet Fluting
                stock is Woodland Transition Camo
                Graphite Black Cerakote

Comment

Spoke with Jimmy yesterday for over 30 minutes. Walked me through everything I had questions about and then some. Stand up fella!

June is gonna take longer to get here this year!

Comment

Sorry for not being clear on the payment part, was trying to get all the info out there and missed that crucial detail. We would need 50% at time of order and the balance on completion. Also, given our component choices Lefties are not an option on this one. Left handed actions are in the works, so maybe next time.
                    Dang it man, let me know when these are available for lefties & I'm in

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Spoke with Jimmy yesterday for over 30 minutes. Walked me through everything I had questions about and then some. Stand up fella!

Tell me........

Comment

What did you end up with?

Comment

What did you end up with?
                          Wellllll............not as fancy as most. Plain hunting rifle

Tan stock with black webbing, 24" threaded BBL with slow spiral flute, graphite black on all metal. I tried like hail to get polished barrel and black flutes but ole' jimmy wouldnt let me. Not even with a bribe

chambered in:layzer trajectory, manbun blasting,ragged hole tearing, t-rex extincting, six pernt 5 SEND IT creedmoorrrrr

Comment

Quick question on the 6.5-284. What is the barrel life using factory ammo. This will be mainly a hunting gun but would also like to do some long range target shooting. Would the creedmore still be the better option. I just like the oddball calibers I guess.

Comment

Any chance of wood stock's and stainless barrels..

Comment

Wellllll............not as fancy as most. Plain hunting rifle

Tan stock with black webbing, 24" threaded BBL with slow spiral flute, graphite black on all metal. I tried like hail to get polished barrel and black flutes but ole' jimmy wouldnt let me. Not even with a bribe

chambered in:layzer trajectory, manbun blasting,ragged hole tearing, t-rex extincting, six pernt 5 SEND IT creedmoorrrrr

SMH shoulda pegged you fer one of them kinds of people.

Got one called in today.

You forgot some specs. . .

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                                Quick question on the 6.5-284. What is the barrel life using factory ammo. This will be mainly a hunting gun but would also like to do some long range target shooting. Would the creedmore still be the better option. I just like the oddball calibers I guess.

1000-1200 in most cases is what the numbers say. You can shoot long range with both efficiently both will get double the barrel life with the CM if not more.

Originally posted by Nelson View Post
                                Any chance of wood stock's and stainless barrels..

Only wood-ish colors. No actual wood.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                                X