TBH er hit hard by weather!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    WOW!! Sure glad no one was physically hurt! It will take a bit for the psychological "hurt" to set in! Hopefully the house is structurally sound and a moving company can come it and pick 'er up and set 'er back on blocks (and tie that sucker down!!!).

Lord, we ask You to comfort this family. We also thank You Lord for their protection and their escape from injury. We ask You Lord to have Your hand on this situation, to help them mend their house and strengthen their "home". If there is an insurance claim involved, Lord we ask You to bring that to the best outcome that will give them their home back. Thank You again for their protection, and the comfort to follow through Your peace. In Jesus name, Amen.
    Amen

Comment

Man oh man!!! Thankful nobody was hurt. Praying they get things back in order.

Comment

Praying

Comment

Thank God they were not hurt. Prayers for ya brother, everything's going to be ok, you got your family thru it safely.

Comment

Dang, prayers up that they get through whatever the process will be easily and thanks that nobody was hurt.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up! Let me know if they need anything I am in Round Rock so not that far.

Comment

Prayers sent for the family.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Wasnt Joe was it?

Comment

My brother lives in Thorndale and said the winds were 115 sustained for about 15 minutes last night.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

oh geez! that aint good at all. prayers for fast recovery.

Comment

My parents live in thrall...just got done repairing the fence. They only had shingle and fence damage. My baby brother lives in thrall too and he has similar damages.....he has insurance.......train was blown off tracks last night too.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X