No announcement yet.

Millmans new ranch (long term project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Comment

Fridge for the cabin

I've been looking for a fridge for the cabin. My neighbor had one in a garage sale cheap.
      Thought I would try something a little different with it.
      Attached Files

Comment

High rack. Here piggy piggy!!!

Building a high rack for the ranch truck.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm dig-n that cold box.

Comment

Well things are green and the editions to the ranch is pretty awesome(other than I have another yard to mow).

Shade trees in the front yard are priceless! A carport is kind of cool too......
            Attached Files

Comment

Very Very NICE!!!

Comment

Very nice! Looks like you have a new headquarters location!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                  Very nice! Looks like you have a new headquarters location!
                  Kind of funny.......I am not in a big hurry to move. Kind of like a worn in pair of boots.

Comment

Hell I will mow the yard for a tour! Just kidding. That looks like a beautiful place and the rain has paid dividends out there. Congrats on the new addition and I look forward to more pictures as things progress out there.

Comment

Got a little bit done at the Harahey this weekend

Got the carpet in the living room of the cabin.
                      Went over and checked out the new house and barns.
                      Met a few new additions to the ranch.

Had to do coon patrol. Found about 100 lbs of protein under one of the feeders. I think we got the culprits.

The deer are hitting the protein HARD. 1000 Lb. feeders emptied in two weeks.

Set up a feeder and camera on the new place.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Holy cow! those horses are going to founder!
                        Cabin looks great Bob! Glad I don't have to help y'all pay for all that protein!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                          Holy cow! those horses are going to founder!
                          Cabin looks great Bob! Glad I don't have to help y'all pay for all that protein!
                          LOL. Its going to be worth it. Hopefully we can offset the cost this year.
                          When are you and Brett coming out? We got plenty of room.
                          Lets plan a hog hunt. Its pretty fun to do at night with the high rack.

Comment

It would be fun to hang out. I would like to see the cabin and the new part of the ranch, kids are keeping busy all the time but we will try.

Comment

Great year at the Harahey

We had a great season this year. Ronny and I didn't get to hunt as much as we would've liked. I think we are going to have to hire a guide to free up our time. I was fortunate enough to take my biggest buck this year. We had several hunters take their first deer this year. It is always exciting to be part of that.
                              Our management hunters went 100% for shot opportunities for mature bucks with a bow.
                              We plan to get back to ranching stuff as soon as the season ends and I will update the thread a little more often.

Here are a few of the pictures from this year.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Oops. Just noticed one of the pics. is from last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X