No announcement yet.

Best movie line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one of my favorite eastwood quotes.

You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea that you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him you really didn't mean it
    Fistful of Dollars

Comment

If I need one (m16), there will be plenty lying around.
      Sam Elliott
      We Were Soldiers

He had several good lines in that movie.

Comment

"Just a bit outside!" Harry Doyle

Comment

I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose. - Vegas Vacation

Comment

"If any of you sons of b**ches calls me grandpa, I'll kill you." - We were soldiers

Comment

You're gonna stand there, owning a firework stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honky lighters, hoosker doo's, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers (with or without the scooter stick), or one single whistling kitty chaser?!?!

-Joe Dirt

Comment

"It means you've got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew, so how am I supposed to know what kind of zipper head dog munching dink you are if you don't"

Keanu Reeves in 2008 Street Kings

Comment

"I can eat 50 eggs!"

Cool Hand Luke

Verbal: Who is Keyser Soze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Soze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone. - The Usual Suspects

Comment

" nonsense, by all means,,move" doc holliday, tombstone

" you like money even less that you like fun, if thats possible" gus to woodrow lonesome dove

Comment

Why Johnny Tyler!!!! Where you going with that shotgun?.Doc Holliday-Tombstone...

I know!..Lets have a spelling contest. Doc Holliday-Tombstone

Comment

Why Johnny Ringo...you look like somebody just walked across your grave.

Comment

Why Johnny Ringo, you look as if somebody just walked over your grave.

Comment

"Skin that smoke wagon!"

Comment

Peter Griffin: Brian, there's a message in my Alpha Bits. It says 'OOO'!
                              Brian Griffin: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Comment

Corn dodger baby sister?

Comment

Working...
                                X