My first bowfishing rig ready to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first bowfishing rig ready to go

So I've never done it buy I got a diamond infinite edge rigged up today with finger releases, a roller rest an a cajun hybrid bottle reel. Got it on the infinite setting an set at #40. Going with some friends who fish a lot this weekend at Shawnee creek at texoma. Wish me luck, there are supposed to be gar everywhere.

that looks pretty sharp

Comment

Looks good! Just my .02 but I would suggest taking off the stab. It's not much but when you are holding that thing all day every little bit helps. Shoot em in the face!!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnS View Post
        Looks good! Just my .02 but I would suggest taking off the stab. It's not much but when you are holding that thing all day every little bit helps. Shoot em in the face!!
        Yea, it came off within the first two practice shots. It not good for anything other than getting wrapped up in the line.

Comment

Well the bow worked like a champ! We wore em out all day. I started out with carp an buffalo, easy targets. Then I stared throwing arrows at the gar. Man those things are fast. It was a great day an one heck of a way to spoil me with my first trip ever.

Comment

Working...
          X