Game Cam Picture Viewer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Cam Picture Viewer?

So I used to use an old lap top to pull down game camera pics, but I think the heat finally got to it since it crapped out on me. What device do you recommend to pull down game camera pics in the field? Found a few viewers on amazon for around 50-60 bucks. Looking for something that can store as well as download to a PC later. Thanks

I use one of the little cheap notebook laptops. I plug my card in download and view then when I get home I can email them or send them to my phone to text to someone or whatever. I really think it works better than one of the viewers would since I'll occasionally email them to my dad or to the lease members that ask me to check them for them when they're not there.

Comment

I use a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tab. Much easier than packing around the ol laptop. The large screen is also better for viewing than my digital camera. I just created files for my different cameras, save the images, then go back thru them when I get a chance. It has been a really handy tool.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Mac View Post
        I use a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tab. Much easier than packing around the ol laptop. The large screen is also better for viewing than my digital camera. I just created files for my different cameras, save the images, then go back thru them when I get a chance. It has been a really handy tool.
        Does it have an SD card slot or USB port?

Comment

The newer ones have an SD slot. Mine is the first gen 10.1 so I had to buy an external SD/mini SD reader that plugs into it. Amazon had them for $10.

Comment

I use a cheap walmart tab it was 70 bucks with a sd reader

Comment

Was o Walmart.com and found some tablet viewers for around 50 or so - guess you need to get a micro SD adapter for each camera

Comment

I use a cheap acer netbook. It had a sd slot

Comment

I use an IPad, but it ain't cheap. Had to have it for work anyway, but I really love it for game pics.

Comment

I use the moultrie picture viewer and it's ok but night pictures show up a too dark. Not sure if it's the camera or the viewer though,

Comment

I use an iPad with a camera kit.

Comment

iPad with sd card adapter.

Comment

iPad with sd card adapter

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
                            iPad with sd card adapter.
                            x2

Comment

Working...