No announcement yet.

Radical Firearms: Stafford, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those of you with Radical 458 uppers, did you change the buffer and spring in your lower? We are still running the original carbine setup on his Ruger AR556 lower.

It is accurate, it's just the feeding issue I have problems with. It tends to run better with the Hornady 350 HP's than anything else I've tried, including the SBR and Butterfly factory loads.

Last edited by bearintex; 12-05-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
      Those of you with Radical 458 uppers, did you change the buffer and spring in your lower? We are still running the original carbine setup on his Ruger AR556 lower.

It is accurate, it's just the feeding issue I have problems with. It tends to run better with the Hornady 350 HP's than anything else I've tried, including the SBR and Butterfly factory loads.

https://youtu.be/AKjf0R128n4
      still running factory stuff in mine

Comment

300 blk 10.5" and a 16" Never had any problems.

Comment

I have a 300 blk upper from them. I cant say anything negative about it. I’m happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
            I have a 300 blk upper from them. I cant say anything negative about it. I’m happy with it.
            X2

Comment

good guns. IMO quality control has gone down a little since popularity has risen. I would get one of the price was right. If you are in or around stafford stop by and say to them, nice guys

Comment

I have a radical 6.5 Grendel upper and it works great!

Comment

I bought the 16" complete gun in 6.8SPC last year. It's a MOA gun with my handload.

Comment

I have one in .300 Blackout. Shoots well and will killed hogs. No reliability issues at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpshooter1 View Post
                      I have a radical 6.5 Grendel upper and it works great!
                      Me too!

Comment

Primary arms usually has some for cheap

Comment

I have had several uppers from them and they functioned fine and were accurate. I have been there at their shop in Stafford, and the folks are quite personable and patient. Radical is Retired Law enforcement owned. I still buy from them time to time.

Comment

Working...
                          X