Death of Globalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death of Globalism

I hope and we shall see. It is looking like the globalists and statists have already been run out of the UK and now the US. Tomorrow the Netherlands may vote to do the same by electing Geert Wilders and then France by electing Marie Le Pen.

Polls for the Netherlands show Geert as neck and neck with the incumbent. Polls are skewed in favor of the incumbent so lots of parallels here with the Trump election. More parallels still with Marie Le Pen who is drawing Trump like crowds to her rallies and is polling very high as well. Frances election to happen next month. Exciting times indeed.
    Last edited by Ætheling; 03-14-2017, 10:52 AM.

This is exciting to watch unfold

Comment

It's wonderful to see the transformation and I hope it continues to grow and gather strength

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
          Well, I'm sure glad they got that Voyager into space before Elvis died, which was just a couple of months later.

I've never completely gotten over that. It's just been recently that I could even talk about it.

Bob Lee

Comment

Ol Jimmy thinks we are to become 1 giant society one day. Well looks like this globalism thing has been going on for a very long time.
            Evil never has taken a day off

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              I hope and we shall see. It is looking like the globalists and statists have already been run out of the UK and now the US. Tomorrow the Netherlands may vote to do the same by electing Geert Wilders and then France by electing Marie Le Pen.

Polls for the Netherlands show Geert as neck and neck with the incumbent. Polls are skewed in favor of the incumbent so lots of parallels here with the Trump election. More parallels still with Marie Le Pen who is drawing Trump like crowds to her rallies and is polling very high as well. Frances election to happen next month. Exciting times indeed.
              LePen has definitely worked to separate her fathers party from it's horrible past. She even kicked her dad out of the party and told the skin heads to stay away from events. Yep, gonna be interesting to see who wins these races and how they use their nationalist stance to get things thru there various governmental systems!

Comment

Geert lost out. It's the Netherlands I guess. Would of taken a miracle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Things are looking pretty bad for the globalists in the French election. If there is also a "Frexit" out of this that would just be fine with me.

EMMANUEL Macron’s lead over Marine Le Pen has taken a heavy hit as France prepares to vote in the final round of the election on Sunday.

Comment

Things are looking pretty bad for the globalists in the French election. If there is also a "Frexit" out of this that would just be fine with me.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-Robert-Menard
                    You and I both. I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me smile to see the squirming and fit throwing of those whose power and idealism is slipping away.

Comment

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-Robert-Menard
                      A Frexit would be fine with me also. We were there last year and could clearly see the differnces in neighborhoods near the airport...........rough! I would not want LePen at all, but Macron is just as bad for France in other ways. Gonna be very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        A Frexit would be fine with me also. We were there last year and could clearly see the differnces in neighborhoods near the airport...........rough! I would not want LePen at all, but Macron is just as bad for France in other ways. Gonna be very interesting.
                        Wait i'm confused I thought Lepen was right leaning of the two?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Wait i'm confused I thought Lepen was right leaning of the two?
                          Oh yea, she definitely is..........considered "Alt Right!"

Comment

Breakfast at a Paris café with and without globalism. Bon appetit!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Le Pen Surge

Comment

Working...
                              X