where are the tbh haters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are the tbh haters?

nfl training camp open today! first game in 43 days!!! I will be watching all season

I watch when I'm home. To darn old to boycott anything!

Comment

They don't care

Comment

Who cares!!!
        Friday night lights is where it's at!!!
        I'm ready for some football!!!

Comment

Too busy with deer season for football

Comment

Bring on Football season. I can assist in helping liberals heads explode in other ways. I do avoid NFL advertisers if a local or regional option is available.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
              nfl training camp open today! first game in 43 days!!! I will be watching all season
              Yea man. Me too.

Comment

I hope that they all kneel. That would be just great

Comment

If there is some kneeling, I'm watching the 50-52 that don't kneel..

Jones said no kneeling for the Cowboys today.
                  Last edited by Smart; 07-25-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Here!! Too many things a person could be doing besides stare at an electronic screen, and watch a bunch of America haters chase a piece of skin around.
                    Watch paint peel, watch the grass grow, take a dump. Etc..all sound infinitely more exciting.

Comment

I usually remember that there is such a thing as the NFL after the World Series is over. If I have nothing better to do - which is rare - I will watch a minute or two here and there. BTW this has nothing to do with kneelers, I have not watched an entire NFL game in decades

Comment

Was a 50 year Cowboys fan. I will never watch another NFL game.

I watch football to be entertained. Not to be irritated. Keep your politics out of your business.

Love Ted Nugent. I won't go to a Ted concert because I don't want to hear him run his flapper about liberals. I want to hear Ted shred.

Entertainers need to understand they are just dancing monkeys. Shut up an dance. Flap your sucks on your own time.

If the cashier at Home Depot wanted to tell me how Obama sucks or Trump sucks I would just go across the street to Lowes.

I try not to offend my customers(most are way left liberals and I am not a liberal). Why would an NFL player think it's a good idea to offend the NFL's customers?

Comment

Nope.....

Comment

Watching Baseball!

Comment

Preach it

Comment

Working...
                              X