Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving Providers

OK,

I am going to make this as short and sweet as I can. My family volunteered to deliver donated food to families that signed up for the Thanksgiving Provider program at my son's high school.

we had 4 deliveries to make and on the last one I see that this grandmother raising her 8, yep 8 grandkids needed a little more help.

The family and I went back to the grocery store and picked up quite a bit more items that they needed.

When we delivered this load of goods the grandmother asked that we carry in the groceries and put them on her kitchen counter, and that is when I saw what else this lady needs.

The two bedroom doors that were open had blankets on the floor, yep these kiddos have NO Beds!

I am throwing this out there to see if anyone here would like to help get these kids some beds, I'm just thinking some twin mattresses on the floor would be a huge step up from nothing.

If you have a mattress that you are not using or if you would like to donate $$ for the purchase of one.

I have already looked on Amazon and they have twin mattress listed for $63.64

I need to get 6 mattresses and I am hoping to get these prior to Christmas for the kids.

Located in the Fort Worth Area (Haltom City)

Please PM me if this is something you would be interested in helping with.

I’ll send you $64 to buy a mattress. I’m sure others will as well. What’s yor paypal?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      I’ll send you $64 to buy a mattress. I’m sure others will as well. What’s yor paypal?

Awesome

I’ll PM you info to get me the funds or I can give you my address and you can order off amazon and have it shipped to me and I will coordinate deliver to them.

4 more, as I am going to purchase at least one myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by DamonJ; 11-18-2017, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        Got your PM and I received the paypal..

Lot of good people here!

Comment

I'll buy one. Message me the info i need

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I don't have pay-pal . But I will buy one on Amazon and have it delivered . Pm address for delivery !

Comment

PM Sent & PM Returned

3 more down, just 1 to go.. If donation exceeds expense for mattresses I will either purchase beds in bags or more groceries.. Every penny will be given to these kiddos..

Thanks Yarbro55, Boy wonder & RLHOWARD

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I will buy one. Where do i send the money?

Comment

What about sheets? If you need twin size sheets PM me your address and I'll get them shipped to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
                        What about sheets? If you need twin size sheets PM me your address and I'll get them shipped to ya.
                        Sheets would be great...

I was thinking that once I get all the mattresses that I could work on sheets or get a "bed in a Bag" for them..

I am going to be away from the computer for a while and I am going to just post my info..

I really do appreciate all the help taking care of this group. Just really hit home when I was there today...

you can order off amazon and ship to me, then I will coordinate delivery to the home.

Damon Johnson
                        5540 Wood View St
                        North Richland Hills, TX 76180

or you can paypal me the donation as a gift @

dajohnson@bsnsports.com

Thanks and I hope you all have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving..

Comment

I'll get 6 sets sent to you.

Comment

This thread is going great!!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                              X