Best trail camera for under $100??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best trail camera for under $100??

I need some suggestions on trail cameras. Would like to purchase 2 cameras and want to keep it under $100 each. Who has experience with a good, low priced camera? I’m not picky on the brand necessarily, just want decent pics. I have access to Cabelas, Academy, and of course Wal-mart
    Let’s hear the suggestions! Thanks in advance

Browning Strike Force will get you close. Search on here and you'll see they have quite the following.

Comment

The stealth G series G26, G36, also g26ng, and g36ng.
      I have had the G26 for 3yrs on a feeder taking 2000 pics a month non stop. The battery life is unbelievable. Takes great pictures also. I think the g26ng is $79 at Academy.

I know 6yrs or more ago Stealth was junk, but they are better than my bushnell now.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        Browning Strike Force will get you close. Search on here and you'll see they have quite the following.
        Uuuuuhhh yeah....... found a thread with pretty much the exact thread title as this one
        Chalk it up to being a young 4-point
        Anyway thanks for the help. I googled the strike force and found them for $89 so I will definitely look into this!
        I appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
          The stealth G series G26, G36, also g26ng, and g36ng.
          I have had the G26 for 3yrs on a feeder taking 2000 pics a month non stop. The battery life is unbelievable. Takes great pictures also. I think the g26ng is $79 at Academy.

I know 6yrs or more ago Stealth was junk, but they are better than my bushnell now.
          I’ve fondled a few of the stealth cams, just wasn’t sure of the quality. How are the night time pics?? Definitely interested in them. Prices seem good on the ones I’ve seen.
          Thanks for the input

Comment

I know I'm in the minority but my strike force cams have been junk. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Comment

I ended up at academy and found the stealth cam G24NG on clearance for $75. Bought the only one they had and then picked up a Moultrie A-40i because a buddy of mine has been getting decent photos with his Moultrie cameras. I’ll try to update this thread with results in a few weeks when I get the first pics after setting them out.

Comment

Browning strike force for $99 at cabelas right now.

Comment

I use the Moultrie a-40’s and there 69.99 right now at acedemy

Comment

Originally posted by D u s t y View Post
                    I bet those are good too. I got some a-30i and a-35 cams and they seem to do well so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                      I know I'm in the minority but my strike force cams have been junk. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
                      I agree. I ran 4 Strike Forces next to 4 Covert MP8s and the Strike Forces missed 20% Of the pics. I sold the strike forces and now run all covert MP8s. They are less than $100, take great pics, and have exceptional battery life

Comment

Originally posted by D u s t y View Post

This is the a-40i that I picked up today at academy. It has the invisible infrared flash and some “illumi-night” sensor. It came in a package with a 16 gb SD card and 8 AA batteries for $119. I’ll know in a couple weeks if it was worth the extra money

Comment

I’m a fan of the Bushnell trophy cam aggressor over the Browning strike force any day. But both good at the price point.

Comment

Another fan of the Browning stick force.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                              I’m not in the majority either. I have two and wouldn’t call them junk, they do just fine for me. But I don’t understand all of the hype. It’s nothing special.

I’ve had/have moultrie, wild game, Browning, Bushnell and stealth cams. My Bushnell Trophy cameras are the best I’ve used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X