Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Mike hope they get you fixed up!

Comment

Superglue on a cut or whatever will not be worth a crap if that area and skin/flesh can flex st anytime. I learned that the hard way.
      That is a nasty cut!

Comment

Did they get you fixed up Mike? That's your trigger finger too, be careful we gotta go crappie fishing again.

Comment

It’ll buff out.

Comment

Ouch!! Hope for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Ouch! So what's the update?

Comment

Ouch!!! In for the followup, hope you got fixed up and are on the mend

Comment

Definitely not a job for superglue. They cleaned it up and waited for it to clot. Said there was nothing to sew. Gave me the name of hand Dr, said he will determine whether I need skin graft or not.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Definitely not a job for superglue. They cleaned it up and waited for it to clot. Said there was nothing to sew. Gave me the name of hand Dr, said he will determine whether I need skin graft or not.
                    Ouch again!!! Man prayers for quick recovery. Little cuts like that hurt!

Comment

Reminds me of when my college ring degloved my finger for me
                      Attached Files

Comment

Chicks dig scars... and hog feed[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                          Glad they got you all fixed up... kind of...
                          Originally posted by Colton View Post
                          Reminds me of when my college ring degloved my finger for me
                          Where are the before pics?

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            Where are the before pics?
                            Unfortunately I don’t have any, I was too busy concentrating on getting myself to the clinic. I didn’t think about pics until I got a feel good shot 🙂

Comment

It hurt, of course, but none of it really bothered me until I pulled the rag off at the Urgent Care and I could see the blood gushing from the vessel. Up to that point I thought it was just regular bleeding ( capillary or whatever ). The look on the ladies face when she saw it didnt help.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                                Glad they got you all fixed up... kind of...Where are the before pics?
                                You healthcare people are weirdos! The triage nurse pulled the rag off ( at ER ) and once it was off she was all staring at it and smiling. Said "whoa, wow look at that!" All happy as could be.

Comment

Working...
                                X