where are the tbh haters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    I usually remember that there is such a thing as the NFL after the World Series is over. If I have nothing better to do - which is rare - I will watch a minute or two here and there. BTW this has nothing to do with kneelers, I have not watched an entire NFL game in decades
    you and me both,,,, love baseball,, don't give a rats rear for nfl,,, would rather watch ping pong or even poker game....

Comment

Why would anyone hate TBH? It's a great place.

Comment

I really don't watch anymore. No interest in a bunch of poor me hood rats

Comment

I’m glad that I don’t rely on overpaid circus monkeys to keep me entertained, or a television set for that matter. The anthem didn’t have anything to do with that decision, but it did reinforce it. I haven’t watched more than a game a year in over a decade, and I only catch 2-3 college games these days. That’s more of a I guess I’ll turn it on when grilling type decision anyways.

Comment

I dont watch pro football near as much as I used to. I think it is a combination of a few things that have just made me loose interest. Too much controversy has taken away from the game. I watch more college football now.

Comment

I did get to call my wife's bluff after all this started. She always said she didn't like football but only complained occasionally when that was all our tv was tuned to for months. Once the kneeling got widespread I was down to only watching the Texans, once they kneeled I was done. It wasn't even a conscious protest, more like someone just took the desire to watch the NFL from me.

The look on her face when she found out I didn't want to watch any more was priceless. She asked me last week if we would be watching this season. I said you can but I don't have any need to. To have her admit she likes football is almost worth my loss of love for the NFL. We still have college to bond over.

Comment

I like football. I enjoy a good game. I could not care less about their political views. Do I go out of my way to watch a game? Absolutely not! But I'm also not going to go out of my way to avoid a game.

Comment

I'll watch a few games here and there. Nothing like I used to. The anthem stuff doesn't bother me too much. Actually, it's the media that created the controversy more than anything.

The anthem used to not even be shown on TV until the media felt it necessary to do so. I'm pretty sure when the cameras were off, not all players were standing toe-to-toe with their hands over their heart. It's a media driven controversy that nobody cared about before.

Still watch some college ball, but since the play-offs, it's been more of a turn-off as well. Just an Alabama showcase more than anything. Heck, they've gone to the NCG twice without even winning their conference. Yes, the first time was prior to play-offs, but it's still a turnoff.

Comment

College ball for me 9 am to 11pm every Saturday with some hunting mixed in.

I watched parts of some Cowboy games last year. Didn't watch many other games. I am prepared to watch all Cowboy games this season. I had my little boycott last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Why would anyone hate TBH? It's a great place.
                      The title had me confused. Odd place to hang out if you hate TBH. Im going to be too busy watching the Astros go back to back this fall to give a rip about the NFL.

Comment

For the second year we have decided as a family we will not be watching it. But I have nothing against folks that do...enjoy and I hope your favorite team wins. Go NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          The title had me confused. Odd place to hang out if you hate TBH. Im going to be too busy watching the Astros go back to back this fall to give a rip about the NFL.
                          LOL. - The Yankees

Comment

I will watch the Cowboys come hell or high water, that is about it except for some college games if I am around the house. The players and the NFL better pay attention to how Americans are feeling about them and how they conduct themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                              I'll watch a few games here and there. Nothing like I used to. The anthem stuff doesn't bother me too much. Actually, it's the media that created the controversy more than anything.

The anthem used to not even be shown on TV until the media felt it necessary to do so. I'm pretty sure when the cameras were off, not all players were standing toe-to-toe with their hands over their heart. It's a media driven controversy that nobody cared about before.

Still watch some college ball, but since the play-offs, it's been more of a turn-off as well. Just an Alabama showcase more than anything. Heck, they've gone to the NCG twice without even winning their conference. Yes, the first time was prior to play-offs, but it's still a turnoff.
                              A fellow Nick Saban hater! My man!

Comment

Bring it on! College, pros, whatever. Hell I even watched a little flag football playoffs over the past couple weeks. Football means fall, fall means cooler weather and hunting. I am so ready for all the above.

Comment

Working...
                                X