Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won the 6 month long TBH biggest loser contest !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is outstanding! Congratulations!

Comment

Nice job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Good for you. I've got to do something. I've been carrying extra weight around for quite some time. But, in the last year, I've really begun to pile it on.

Comment

Big congrats on the weight loss and getting an active life style that includes activities with your kiddos!!!

Curious as to what the maintenance program would be like? Unfortunately, I don't have face book... Is the maintenance just shorter fasting periods?? I have done the Keto eating and it worked great. I am some what off it for now and dragging/feel very low energy. I am fixing to start with some of your ER water to see if my problem is related to low minerals.
          Last edited by Pedernal; 07-12-2018, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ReydonPete View Post
            Congratulations
            Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
            Good work!!!!
            Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
            good going
            Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
            Good for you, congrats.
            Originally posted by coachk View Post
            Congratulations!! I need to get back on it!!haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
            Congratulations that’s a tough Accomplishment and a hard lifestyle change if your not in it 100 percent it will not ever work but looks like you were keep up the great work !
            Originally posted by bgleaton View Post
            Congrats!
            Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            That is outstanding! Congratulations!
            Originally posted by Bowhuntnman View Post
            Nice job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
            Thanks Everybody!

Comment

Awesome! Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                Good job

What are you pimping on the Facebook page?
                THanks! Not pimpin anything... There was very little good info out there that I would be comfortable referring anyone to. If that page helps one person lose the weight and get healthy when they were in my situation it will be all worth it.

Comment

My wife has lost 50 pounds since January. She is doing Ideal Protein. I am extremely proud of her. I will be dating a new woman when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Big congrats on the weight loss and getting an active life style that includes activities with your kiddos!!!

Curious as to what the maintenance program would be like? Unfortunately, I don't have face book... Is the maintenance just shorter fasting periods?? I have done the Keto eating and it worked great. I am some what off it for now and dragging/feel very low energy. I am fixing to start with some of your ER water to see if my problem is related to low minerals.
                    Thanks Pedernal! Maintenance is easy and depends on the person and their activity level. Most people know already what is a good maintenance lifestyle already. Once they break their food addictions through fasting it will be easy to adopt. ER water is great for anyone. My friend is using it because he works out all the time and his body is craving it. Your low energy might be from hormones also. Fasting shoots up your HGH and test. HGH is the master hormone regulator and should help with that so don't count out the fasting. It will only make your situation better.

Comment

I could see where my focus would intensify if I was fasting for days at a time.....focusing on finding something to eat!

Comment

Great Job Rich !!!
                        Checking out your Videos now...

Very interesting.. May have a few questions.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                          I could see where my focus would intensify if I was fasting for days at a time.....focusing on finding something to eat!
                          I know what you mean. I sleep deeper and wake up w tons of energy like 1-2 hours earlier every day I'm fasting. It's like my body is telling me to get up and kill something and eat!!!

Comment

Congrats, joined your group on FB!

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                              Congrats, joined your group on FB!
                              Thanks!

Comment

Awesome job!

Comment

Working...
                                X