No announcement yet.

hecs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What he said. That's best way I've ever heard it put and I agree. You cannot fool a An animals nose , hunt he wind and get them up wind. Now those ole bucks will foul up during the rut and I'm guilty of that behavior myself. If you only had a month or two to do all the breeding you could most people would drop there guard also.Just my opinion.

Comment

Most annoying hunting show in the history of hunting shows. I'd rather watch Jackie Bushman (we are old buds, he calls me all the time just to ask how my hunting season was.)

Comment

I've taken apart plenty of deer and I've never seen an organ whose job it is to sense electrical impulses. If someone could point me to that part of the deer we can begin a conversation about how hecs works or doesn't work.

Until then, it's in the same basket with crystals and astrology.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
          i'd rather watch jackie bushman (we are old buds, he calls me all the time just to ask how my hunting season was.)
          lmao

Comment

This one was doomed from the start....

Comment

They are the most awesome shirts ever for early dove. Breeze blows right through it and cools me off. The other claim's... I think not.

Comment

That guys voice and sales pitch on that hunting show is right up there with wildgame innovations.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Hec, I walk around the house in mine and my wife never knows Im there. I get out of a lot of chores that way.
                  I'm getting two suits for sure now!

Comment

Are y'all kidding? Complete scam. Save your money guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                      Are y'all kidding? Complete scam. Save your money guys.
                      I agree, but there are enough gullible folks out there to allow the company to stay in bidness. There are lots more things out there too that are a complete waste IMO.

Comment

It works!!!! My avatar pic was harvested wearing HECS. I do not hunt without it.

Comment

Gimmick....

My avatar pick was killed while wearing basic Max-1 camo and hunter orange....and I hadn't showered in two days LOL

Comment

never heard of it...

so I looked it up...

wish I hadn't...

Comment

Working...
                            X