X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Won't be out until after NY's earliest. Headed to Austin tomorrow, back Tuesday then taking my 11 y/o boy to roewe outfitters near Haskell, TX for a few days to hunt.

Scouted some good spots this afternoon. Will be ready to get after it in 2018!

Good luck to all you guys!

Comment

Taking my daughter in the morning.

Comment

Hunted this afternoon. Thought maybe the mercury falling would get them moving. Saw zilcho. Is anyone seeing movement in daylight?

Comment

1 buck at 7:05 and big doe at 9:30

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
              Hunted this afternoon. Thought maybe the mercury falling would get them moving. Saw zilcho. Is anyone seeing movement in daylight?

Hunted this evening. 1 buck, tons of doe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JB3 View Post
                Hunted this evening. 1 buck, tons of doe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

5 does in a group yesterday.

Comment

What’s the best way to keep toes warm other than more socks? I used toe warmers this morning and still had cold toes. Would like to get back out while it’s cold.

Comment

Originally posted by FDPBrooks View Post
                    What’s the best way to keep toes warm other than more socks? I used toe warmers this morning and still had cold toes. Would like to get back out while it’s cold.
                    Good wool socks. Pack boots (like Sorels). Leave room for your feet to move around some in the boots. 10-4 on the toe warmers too. After a while we have to get some circulation going in the feet- I clinch my fists multiple times to get my hands going. So, whatever the fist clinching equivalent for the feet is...stretch? I have wrapped my feet/boots up in additional blanket or coat material and that seems to have made a big difference. These last couple of weeks of the season has us trying all of the above! Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                      Good wool socks. Pack boots (like Sorels). Leave room for your feet to move around some in the boots. 10-4 on the toe warmers too. After a while we have to get some circulation going in the feet- I clinch my fists multiple times to get my hands going. So, whatever the fist clinching equivalent for the feet is...stretch? I have wrapped my feet/boots up in additional blanket or coat material and that seems to have made a big difference. These last couple of weeks of the season has us trying all of the above! Good luck.
                      Thanks sandbill, will give it a shot! This season has been slow so trying get the last available days in while I can.

Comment

What unit were you hunting? Did you see that monster buck oh boy shot today

Comment

Did not see anything, only saw a couple of other hunters in Tandra Point

Comment

Did not see anything, only saw a couple of other hunters in Tandra Point

I have seen 18 dear including four bucks since Thanksgiving weekend. They're out there

Comment

This buck was taken this morning at LBJClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2923.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	24525728

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                                I have seen 18 dear including four bucks since Thanksgiving weekend. They're out there

Getting plenty of does on the camera, just can’t find the legal buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X