New kitchen appliances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New kitchen appliances

Looking to get new kitchen appliances on the black Friday sales. Fridge, stove, microwave, and dishwasher all in stainless. Are there any brands to stay away from in particular? Trying to stay about mid grade. Don't need the top of the line but also not looking to get bottom of the barrel neither.

Bosch and Thermodor is all I will buy.

For business and personal.

Stoves and ovens are rarely an issue. Dishwashers and microwaves are the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
      Bosch and Thermodor is all I will buy.

For business and personal.

Stoves and ovens are rarely an issue. Dishwashers and microwaves are the difference.
      This^^^ Bosch for the more budget conscience and Thermador if you feel like splurging a little more.

Comment

I like my whirlpool

Say away from fridgidare!!

And I’ve never owned a LG product but don’t know anyone with one that doesn’t hate it in less than a year

Comment

Good deal thanks for the info. Will stay clear of frigidaire. Will look into Bosch

Comment

Our appliance repair guy said avoid LG and Samsung. They won't even repair them. Stick with GE, Maytag, Bosch..or the upper end stuff Thermadore or Wolfe.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Have had all Whirlpool appliances for years, reliable and they don't break the bank.

Comment

Did a remodel last year with all GE. Happy with everything so far.
                With that said, Bosch and Thermodor are outstanding, just a little more pricey as a rule,

Comment

Following...we need a new dishwasher

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebow88 View Post
                      Did a remodel last year with all GE. Happy with everything so far.
                      With that said, Bosch and Thermodor are outstanding, just a little more pricey as a rule,
                      Think I'm leaning towards GE. Lowes has pretty good discounts right now with the sales. Bosch is a little more then I want to spend. Plan on being here at this house for about 5 more years so we don't want to dump too much into higher end products.

Comment

For decent quality, average pricing consumer appliances, I'm a Whirlpool fan... Will not buy anything LG... appliances or electronics... Had a Bosch dishwasher, and had too many issues with it... they always took care of repairs, but was still a pain... must have gotten a Friday or Monday unit or something... Plus Bosch uses a thicker housing/insulation design to make theirs quieter so for standard cabinet space, they hold fewer dishes/cycle... Have been very happy with the Kenmore dishwashers the past several years... They have a high pressure scrubber system in some of their models that will blast crud off just about any pot or pan no matter how burnt on it is... Same repair guy does all my work. He's an independent contractor, but also works for Sears... He spoke highly of Bosch regarding dishwashers, but also for the Kenmore brand... He also would not buy LG or Samsung appliances... said they're good electronics, but NOT appliances... I differ from him only in that I'd not buy LG electronics either...

Comment

When we sold our house in PA we foolishly listened to our realtor and left our new GE stainless appliances. This house had a Kenmore dishwasher, stove, and microwave and we purchased a Fridgidaire refrigerator. The Kenmore stuff is all junk. The fridge is ok but not nearly as nice as the one we left. It didn't even help the sale of the house so we should have brought them with us.

Comment

looks like it's gonna be between GE and whirlpool.

Comment

Stay away from Samsung Refridgerators. Ours hasn't made ice since it was about 15 months old. Only repair guy that came out and looked at it left saying I dont know, thinks it needed a new board.

Comment

Working...
                              X