Primos Double Bull rebate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primos Double Bull rebate

Has anyone actually received their $75 rebate yet? Mine was received on 8/19 and has said I'm qualified for like 9 weeks.

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
    Has anyone actually received their $75 rebate yet? Mine was received on 8/19 and has said I'm qualified for like 9 weeks.
    I got the same email. Seems like it said 6-8 weeks, but don't remember. Just remember making a mental note that it would be middle of November.

Comment

I haven’t got mine, mine was received 8/27. I’m going to make some phone calls today

Comment

I bought one the first time they offered it, and received my rebate check. It did take a while, don’t think they get in too much of a hurry to send them.

Comment

I mailed mine in sometime in August.....I just looked mine up and it was entered in their system 10/3....what a joke. Says the rebate will be received 8 weeks after that.

Comment

Anyone else get theirs? Mine came in the mail a few days ago. I got an email prior saying to expect it.
            Came as a $75 prepaid MasterCard.
            Jay

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
              Anyone else get theirs? Mine came in the mail a few days ago. I got an email prior saying to expect it.
              Came as a $75 prepaid MasterCard.
              Jay
              Same here

Comment

Im guessing mine should be here any day now. It is actually past due by their timeline.

Comment

If you expect any rebate in the time frame given you will be sorely disappointed

I just got one from some ammo I purchased, was more like 12wks than the 8 claimed

I think they all have one person working on each rebate, the first ones get out quickly but the person soon gets behind and the last ones are way later than the expected times

Comment

Working...
                  X