Quality roofer needed - Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality roofer needed - Fort Worth

Need a good roofer in the Central Fort Worth area. Got hit by one of the hailstorms a few months ago and need to get a new roof. Only want to deal with an established local company that has been around for a while and will be there for any issues that arise down the road. Any help would be great appreciated!

Call Justin Thornell / 682-472-2441

He is an old college buddy and does great work. He is taking care of my roof for me...

Tell him Damon Sent ya..

Comment

Shoot Russ a PM, runs his family owned roofing company in the DFW area.

His user name on here is Russ. Wish I remembered the name of his company, maybe sone one else will chime in with his info

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post

His user name on here is Russ. Wish I remembered the name of his company, maybe sone one else will chime in with his info

What he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I own C&F Roofing in Denton. Been in business since 1987. A+ record with Ft. Worth and Dallas BBB. Let me know if I can help.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post

It's now owned by Tim Jackson, I think

It's Kime Roofing, (but if you know old maglite, he works for Russ too.)

Comment

Camelot Roofing

Rusty Arnold is a good friend. Tell him Jeff Scott sent ya. His boys just did mine. He will fix ya up.

817-996-2468.

They are based in FW.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                It's now owned by Tim Jackson, I think

It's Kime Roofing, (but if you know old maglite, he works for Russ too.)
                Hahahah......ya right!

Helped many guys here on TBH.....just saw this post....let me know if yall need anything

Comment

You can call me 254-563-5447 I can hook you up

Comment

Working...
                  X