Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hogs in Washington County (Burton specifically)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to be at a friend's place this weekend in Burton. My friends don't really hunt and aren't there all that much, so they didn't know if there are hogs around.

I am trying to decide on whether or not to bring a corn and a bow.

Are there hogs running around in the area?

ttt

Comment

Better to have a bow and corn and not need it, than to not have it and need it.

Comment

I'd bet it's loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by tom125446 View Post
          I am going to be at a friend's place this weekend in Burton. My friends don't really hunt and aren't there all that much, so they didn't know if there are hogs around.

I am trying to decide on whether or not to bring a corn and a bow.

Are there hogs running around in the area?

I've done a lot of back road driving in Washington Co. I've seen several hogs before. No particular place but all over. Except the east side on The Brazos has a bunch. I'm not sure about Burton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yes sir.

Comment

Dude, take your gear.

Comment

My wife's cousins have trapped a bunch near Greenvine, right down the road from Burton. They're in the area, might as well give it a shot!

Comment

Ha! Of course there is. I just called the dudes I'm going to be hanging with to make sure it was ok to bring corn, and one of the brothers said no hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by tom125446 View Post
                    Ha! Of course there is. I just called the dudes I'm going to be hanging with to make sure it was ok to bring corn, and one of the brothers said no hunting.
                    Its not "hunting".....you just happen to have your stuff when you see them....huge difference....HUGE.

Comment

Working...
                    X