finally !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally !!

Got our first deer pics on our game cam, new property purchased last spring. Plenty of hog pics but this is the first deer. Of course, this forum app is rejecting them due to size, even though I've reduced below the 600x600 limits.

If you have an iPhone email it to yourself and after you hit send it will ask you what size. Choose medium. Then save the file from the email and it will be sized right to post on tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
      If you have an iPhone email it to yourself and after you hit send it will ask you what size. Choose medium. Then save the file from the email and it will be sized right to post on tbh.
      thx, will try that.

Comment

Pic size in pixels isn't the issue, it's the data size. I've posted pics on here as large as 1280x1024 in jpg form. Here's a list of file size limits, max storage for all files is 2.33GB.

bmp 146.5 KB
        doc 19.5 KB
        gif 146.5 KB
        jpeg 390.6 KB
        jpg 390.6 KB
        m4v 47.68 MB
        mov 9.54 MB
        mp 34.77 MB
        mpeg 9.54 MB
        mpg 9.54 MB
        pdf 4.77 MB
        png 195.3 KB
        txt 19.5 KB
        wmv 9.54 MB

Comment

Originally posted by WhiplashTX View Post
          Pic size in pixels isn't the issue, it's the data size. I've posted pics on here as large as 1280x1024 in jpg form. Here's a list of file size limits, max storage for all files is 2.33GB.

bmp 146.5 KB
          doc 19.5 KB
          gif 146.5 KB
          jpeg 390.6 KB
          jpg 390.6 KB
          m4v 47.68 MB
          mov 9.54 MB
          mp 34.77 MB
          mpeg 9.54 MB
          mpg 9.54 MB
          pdf 4.77 MB
          png 195.3 KB
          txt 19.5 KB
          wmv 9.54 MB

thx. I downloaded two the other day and got them to work, but only when I re-sized them to thumbnails. Still looked decent size on here, not sure what else changed on them though, using your list above.

Comment

take a screenshot on your phone of the picture then try and upload that

Comment

Working...
            X