Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBOT Banana Bend this weekend! (Baytown)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBOT Banana Bend this weekend! (Baytown)

Banana Bend in Baytown is hosting a TBOT tournament this coming Saturday June 8th.

I'm a member of buffalo field but I've never been to this one, anything more you care to tell about it?

Comment

Me and my boys we be there they are new to it and had fun last week end at the shoot.
      Last edited by widdler; 06-04-2019, 01:28 AM. Reason: Had

Comment

3600 Hadden Rd, Baytown, TX 77521
        Banana Bend Archery Club and Range. The only range on Houston's East side in Baytown Texas

Great 30 target course under a huge canopy of trees so you're not in the sun much. Well worth the drive from Houston.
        Registration is usually at 8:30.
        California start.

Comment

I haven’t been to a TBOT shoot there yet, but my husband and I have driven from College Station several times to make their ASA qualifier. We enjoy the people and the range. The shade is nice, especially in the summer months.

Comment

I’ll be there with my two sons. Looking forward to it!

Comment

how well does that range hold up to the recent and forecasted weather? a little paranoid because buffalo field tends to go underwater with every thunderstorm.

Comment

The property as a whole holds up pretty well but the lanes do get pretty muddy

Comment

Originally posted by mparker762 View Post
                  how well does that range hold up to the recent and forecasted weather? a little paranoid because buffalo field tends to go underwater with every thunderstorm.
                  Hi Folks,
                  I was at the range today. It is in great shape ! The lanes are not gushy mud, barely wet. I checked targets in sandals. Hope to see you there !
                  bring mosquito repellent !

Comment

So far - planning on being there.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                      Banana Bend in Baytown is hosting a TBOT tournament this coming Saturday June 8th.
                      thank you Ballgame for getting the word out !!! The course is in great shape and plenty of fun at every lane !!

Comment

Thanks to everyone that made today's shoot happen!!

Comment

Working...
                        X