1rst Crossbow Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1rst Crossbow Buck

Taken on 10/26/12 at 7:37am, 14 minutes after shooting light. I watched him for 15 minutes until he presented a shot. At 28 yds aiming into the killzone he jumped the string causing the arrow to hit farther back than I would have liked. The arrow penetrated both lungs and the heart exiting the boiler room and breaking the right shoulder, then going back in. He ran 90 yds leaving a good blood trail, he made it over a fence at the end but it was the last fence he ever jumped. He crashed breaking the arrow.

I used a Bowtech SZ 350, with a Stryker arrow, Lumenock and Swhacker 125 grn broadhead.

He has 6 points with a 1 2/8" sticker on the right and 5 points on the left, with a gross measurement of 150 3/8" , I estimate 5 1/2 years old based on body characteristics, therefore exceeding my expectations for the season.

Congrats

Comment

nicely done

Comment

What a stud! Congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

great deer! congrats!

Comment

Great buck! Congratulations on getting it done with your cross bow. I'm having to hunt with one myself due to a broken hand. It ain't as easy as it looks.

Comment

Great Buck, Congrats !

Comment

Nice buck!

Comment

Congrats on your Archery kill brother, and congrats to using a Crossbow. That is a Beautiful deer!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                      Congrats on your Archery kill brother, and congrats to using a Crossbow. That is a Beautiful deer!
                      X2

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Nice Buck!!! How do ya like that crossbow ?

Comment

congrats

Comment

nice deer and im havin to hang up my bow for a while due to bad back so im surely bustin out my x bow in the morning

Comment

Working...
                              X