Looks like wet weather is likely to continue through the Spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like wet weather is likely to continue through the Spring

It's official - we got us an El Nino! (a weak one)

Yup.

It was predicted to start this fall/winter, but I guess now its going to last into the spring. We can always use the rain, just not a whole bunch at one time. Should be a good year for wild flowers. I hope the rains can come at a pace that lets the ground at least soak it up a little.

Please let it rain at my lease!

Comment

Why I'm I not surprised.
      Wish I had the money I've lost on rainouts in the last 2 yrs

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news for someone trying to build a house I SETX... Its so saturated at our land that it'll be June before we can break ground.

Comment

Bring it! Hope it stops the cursed summer droughts we've been having sown south

Comment

I’ve seen the results of no rain. Not going to curse it.

Comment

Im tired of the rain. My yard is so saturated, I cant mow without getting my mower stuck.

Comment

Ready for it to dry out some in DFW area so I can get to my local pig spots. **** place is so wet, we can't get vehicles to them.

That being said...hope it rains like heck in Christoval area.. Well except the weekends in April.....gobble gobble!

Comment

hope it continues raining through june. would make a good year of catfishing in the rivers.

Comment

I still haven’t been able to pick up all my duck decoys. Wish it would space out, some.

Comment

I'm TIRED of it big time! Worst season in years at our Robert Lee place...mud, mud and more mud and terrible feeder action.

Helping my old land sale company this weekend for a sale near Gainsville and like most, ground is still so saturated they got a dozer stuck yesterday working on roads!!??

Hope it will dry out and like many get at least some sporadic moisture in June, July??

Comment

Bring it. We need some rain in Brownwood.

Comment

As long as it don’t rain March 2nd so I don’t have to deal with it on our outdoor wedding... after that it can rain all it wants

Comment

Bring it on baby. We need it in Lubbock

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
                              Bring it on baby. We need it in Lubbock
                              Yep and all around this area of TX.

Comment

Working...
                              X