29th Annual Brazos Valley Shootout & Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29th Annual Brazos Valley Shootout & Fundraiser

September 13, in Bryan at the Brazos County Archery Club, with a 10 am shotgun start.

We are piloting the registration system provided by archeryevents.com. This allows archers to preregister for the shoot and save some time at the event. You will still pay your registration fees on site, but you don't have to search for your classes and sign up sheets.

The link to register is: http://archeryevents.com/event_detai...?event_id=3423

This will also be a fundraiser for a special member, Ron Olive. 18 months ago, Ron's step son died in a motorcycle accident. His sister and mother died earlier this year due to cancer, and he lost his wife last week. Ron's father is not doing well, either, so please pray for Ron and his father. It has been really tough and funeral bills are piling up.

BCAC will have raffles, door prizes, fundraiser shots, and donate 100% of the proceeds to Ron on September 13. Please find it in your heart to attend and help him.

We will have concessions and targets for sale.

For more information, please visit our web site at www.BrazosCountyArchery.com. I'm subscribed to this thread, so I'll know when someone posts here.

This will follow our standard ASA 30 target format. Known and unknown classes. Special awards for all first place finishes, medallions for 2nd and 3rd.

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

This weekend is going to have some great weather! I'm so looking forward to it!

Comment

I hope y'all have a great turnout, Tracey!!

Comment

Thank you everyone for your support! We will have the results this week.

Comment

I would like to thank everyone who came out to show your support for me.
                A friend of mine told me that he admired how strong i seemed through all of this.
                Truth is I'm not strong. I just have a great group of strong friends that have helped me through all of the hardships I have been facing. Without them I would be lost.
                Much Thanks to all.
                Ron

Comment

Working...
                X