Trad First Shot Challenge - Week 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTK View Post
    Yes Rick but it was my 5th shot. Would have been pretty good if I hadn't thrown my first 2 arrows left. The 3rd was the bare shaft in the white, then the 4th was a blue white combo (not needed), and the last was the red white combo.
    Least it didn't take you 9.

Rick

Comment

Got got and got this done just now. I kinda got stuck on blue with my first 3 arras being in the blue and my 4th just above in the white. Arrow 5 was a flyer about 1.5"s to the left of the red. I pulled the flyer and reshot it hitting about an inch above the last shot, pulled it and reshot and hit blue again. Then finally on shot #8 got the red. I couldn't figure out how to post from tapacrap so ya'll just got the long version. This was a great shot call Rick, really enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
        Got got and got this done just now. I kinda got stuck on blue with my first 3 arras being in the blue and my 4th just above in the white. Arrow 5 was a flyer about 1.5"s to the left of the red. I pulled the flyer and reshot it hitting about an inch above the last shot, pulled it and reshot and hit blue again. Then finally on shot #8 got the red. I couldn't figure out how to post from tapacrap so ya'll just got the long version. This was a great shot call Rick, really enjoyed it.
        Thanks Larry.
        I thought folks would get a kick out of it.

Rick

Comment

Unless someone slips in here before midnight with a better result, looks like MEsquivel (Manuel) has the call for this next week.

Call us a good one Manuel.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
            Unless someone slips in here before midnight with a better result, looks like MEsquivel (Manuel) has the call for this next week.

Call us a good one Manuel.

Rick
            I'll think of something.
            If no one else shoots a last minute double color.

Comment

Nice shooting guys! I hate missing out on this one. I've been down and out with the flu since Wednesday. Maybe I'll get in on the next one.

Comment

Working...
              X