Saints/Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
    I didn't read the first game but I doubt my question was discussed. On the second to last play what happens if the db doesn't touch the wide reciever for 2 seconds? From my recollection it wasn't just a fall down/give yourself up situation and it certainly wasn't a slide, Ginn just fell backwards as he was catching it. If the db doesn't touch him, is the game over?
    Kinda what I was thinking as well. The receiver was going to the ground to catch the ball, not giving himself up. But, the DB was right behind him. But what if the DB didn't fall on him or touch him. Play is still alive, correct?

Comment

Colvin gone, thankfully. Honestly should have had to find his own way back to Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer View Post
        Speaking of which, Who won the LSU vs tx game?

LSU won.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          Kinda what I was thinking as well. The receiver was going to the ground to catch the ball, not giving himself up. But, the DB was right behind him. But what if the DB didn't fall on him or touch him. Play is still alive, correct?
          Once a player is down, he doesn't have to be touched for timeout to be called.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Once a player is down, he doesn't have to be touched for timeout to be called.
            Did not know that!!

Comment

Working...
            X