3D Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Wagon

Sorry I did not get pic's of the process.

I welded the frame from som 1/2 square tube I had then wraped it with pipe insulation. Then wraped the insulation with duct tape. We will try this out tomorrow at the Banna Bend shot.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3d kart 003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	24728762

Click image for larger version

Name:	3d kart 004.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	24728763

Ok, I am new to the 3D thing. Serious question, is a cart like that needed? I went to the Easter shoot at Saltgrass only as a spectator and there didn't seem to be much of a need. Maybe at some of the shoots where you have many more folks it would make life more pleasant since the wait time may be longer at each station.

With that being said, I am going to the Banana Bend shoot as well (this time participating.....for the first time) and I look forward to seeing you out there.

Comment

I bet that 4 wheeler is good on Gas! LOL............

Comment

Lets see a Wife and two grand Kids along with me you bet. They get tired and the water and snaks are great.

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
        Ok, I am new to the 3D thing. Serious question, is a cart like that needed? I went to the Easter shoot at Saltgrass only as a spectator and there didn't seem to be much of a need. Maybe at some of the shoots where you have many more folks it would make life more pleasant since the wait time may be longer at each station.

With that being said, I am going to the Banana Bend shoot as well (this time participating.....for the first time) and I look forward to seeing you out there.

Comment

I don't know RBH, could use some all terrain tires and maybe a little more axle clearance.
          looks good, needs propane holder and wok stand!

see ya at Banana Bend about 9:30

Comment

Today was the first run she did good. New tires/wheels will be in the futre. Steve it was nice meeting Ya'll today. It was a great day for a shoot.

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
            I don't know RBH, could use some all terrain tires and maybe a little more axle clearance.
            looks good, needs propane holder and wok stand!

see ya at Banana Bend about 9:30

Comment

I like the ability to stop in the middle of the shoot and have a picnic. Cart looked good today RBH.

Comment

anyone know what the winning score was

Comment

Bowhunter -312
                  MBR - 296
                  Open - 299

Comment

I was with RBH and had a blast. Thanks again man. And it was nice meeting yall out there. Hope to see you at the next shoot.

Comment

Man it was a beautiful day for a shoot, AND NO mesquite's!!

RBH- great to meet you and your family, see y'all at MCAC on the 26th!!
                      Bulldawghunter- great to meet you also.

Sticker sighting - Baytown off target #24

my wife ! (sorry hun- had too!)

Last edited by wassaw; 11-16-2011, 09:32 AM.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha

she hit the tree......

how far was the shot?

i probly would have hit it also

Comment

RBH, I had one that I made a few years back, still got it in the garage...May bring it to MCAC to show it off. I'll have to snap some picts and post em here. It was great, I had ten arrow tubes a four bow rack, a cooler, and four chairs not to mention enough hooks hanging off the thing to bait a trotline. When we started shooting with vbars and such it wouldn't work with our target rigs. for a while tho it was a blast having it at the shoots.....may have to part ways with it since I don't use it anymore....We used a garden cart with foldup sides and big wheels, I had a 12v motor to add a drive system but I never got around to doing it....

Comment

Post up the pic's. I am always looking for ways to improve mine.

I look forward to seeing it up close on the 26th.

Originally posted by tx_poptart View Post
                            RBH, I had one that I made a few years back, still got it in the garage...May bring it to MCAC to show it off. I'll have to snap some picts and post em here. It was great, I had ten arrow tubes a four bow rack, a cooler, and four chairs not to mention enough hooks hanging off the thing to bait a trotline. When we started shooting with vbars and such it wouldn't work with our target rigs. for a while tho it was a blast having it at the shoots.....may have to part ways with it since I don't use it anymore....We used a garden cart with foldup sides and big wheels, I had a 12v motor to add a drive system but I never got around to doing it....

Comment

Sweet rig, I know that a wagon like that can't carry 20 cases of Keystone light into Chilifest without the wheels falling off about 10 foot into the trip!

Looks good...

Comment

Working...
                              X