No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a long time since I've had time to get on the flame. I'm home sick today (it figures, since I'm leaving for Nebraska on a donkey deer hunt Saturday am) fletching arrows and watching hunting shows. I can't even think of the last time I had time to sit down and knock out some of my archery chores!

Comment

Great looking critters Travis!

Comment

Pretty sharp there Bobby!

Congrats on the trophies and the time away with family Travis.

Good luck Justin and be safe. Been missing you around here.

Comment

No sir. He did not hunt. He has killed a big elk before and just wanted to tag along.

Comment

Looking good Bobby, you clean up real nice.

Awesome elk y'all got Travis, beautiful pics. Congrats on the trophies and the time spent with family in the woods.

Good luck on your upcoming hunt Justin, may your arrows fly straight and true.

I will be gathering my equipment this evening and loading up for a hunt down south this weekend. Got an invite to hunt down at a buddies place, hopefully I can connect on my first ever bow kill.

Comment

God called upon another angel last night...I love you mom

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                God called upon another angel last night...I love you mom
                Sorry to hear that JP. I know she's been fighting for a long time.

Comment

Looking Slick Bobby!!!

Congrats Travis!! That sounds like one heck of a time

I'm sorry for your loss, JP. That a tough one. I'll keep you in my thoughts today!

I myself have had a tough time keeping up with the GS, baby girl keeps me busy!
                  (It's the middle of October and I have yet to crack out a bow!)

Comment

Good to see you're still around Hillary!

Comment

Went to the Go Texan Turkey Shoot at the local VFW today. Won four rounds, one 1st place and three 2nd place prizes. Barely got into the shotgun raffle round but was bumped by a pellet width
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382232560.248951.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	24256602

Comment

Nice shooting Russ.

Got a little envelope in the mail yesterday from Trinity River Refuge, got drawn for the second gun season at the Page unit. This should help the freezer get some nice additions.

Comment

Sold the house, now it is time to pack and move. I had toyed with the idea of selling, just never thought it would happen. Still in shock I suppose. I'm off all week to take care of the packing and moving. Ya'll have a good day.

Comment

Thanks Todd... Looking good Bobby.....

Now Dad has turned south. The next 48 hours are make or break.

Comment

Nice elk Travis did u go with a outfitter
                              How ?

Comment

Who ?

Comment

Working...
                                X