No announcement yet.

Cabela's Rant!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gander Mtn was better than today’s Acadmey.
    I hate seeing any outdoor store close.
    The fewer hunting stores we have around us and in our cities the more distant hunting becomes to the average suburbanite. And these are the people that drive policy.
    I also think it is crucial to our right to own and bear arms that we can readily buy firearms and ammunition locally. The fewer local vendors of guns and ammo the worst off we are.

So...support your local hunting and gun stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      I went in to the Gibson's in Kerrville the other day. Great gun/outdoor section. Wish they still had stores everywhere.
      Weatherford store is alive and well!

Comment

The new catalog is frustrating. I went up today to check out the new “scout pack” that’s in the catalog and even after calling they aren’t sure when it will be available, just some time in late Aug

Comment

Definitely been going down hill!

Comment

Is the Wooltimate in stock? It's better anyways...

Comment

you guys buying from Cabelas must not know how to shop online.

Comment

big changes since bass pro took over

no longer allow lay-away for firearms and will not sell cases of shotgun shells

very disappointed customer

Comment

Originally posted by TXraiderTK View Post
                  big changes since bass pro took over

no longer allow lay-away for firearms and will not sell cases of shotgun shells

very disappointed customer
                  I just bought a case of 20ga 2 weeks ago. Maybe that's the Buda store? Fort Worth didn't care about selling em by the case

Comment

ya buda store didn't have ANY and didn't have an answer as to if they would have any more cases in stock prior to bird season

Comment

Cabelas and others used to have good products, at reasonable prices, that lasted. You can't compete like that nowadays because if it's not basically free with free instant shipping, no one buys it. Hate to see them fall so far, but it was inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
                        Is the Wooltimate in stock? It's better anyways...
                        That is what I was trying to purchase. They advertize it Amazon also. No do have!!

Comment

Big 5 always had descent deals. Got my Marlin 30-30 and a 22 rifle from there. Funny, one still exist in Lubbock...

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            I went in to the Gibson's in Kerrville the other day. Great gun/outdoor section. Wish they still had stores everywhere.
                            We like going to that store. they have EVERYTHING there.

Comment

Cabelas is essentially Bass pro now IDK why they don't just consolidate the name, the catalog I got this year says Bass Pro Cabelas on it.

Comment

They suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X