Are you stocking up on ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    You still cant buy 22 ammo in the Decatur Walmart due to hoarding. Three old guys meet at the sporting goods desk for every delivery and buy it all at 7:00am. After they left the sales lady said that she rarely brings it all out and waits until they leave so others can at least get a box or two.
    It's the same here. They somehow know when the 22 ammo is coming in, which usually only happens once every 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Thats way to much ammo for one citizen to own. Plus you put other citizens in danger if people who can do harm to others are able to get a hold of it. You should get rid of 70% of that.
      haha, you edited before I could reply

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        what kind of penetration/expansion does a 22 give you on a mature zombie? it would seem to be on the small side, no?
        That's the least of their worries. They will sleep through the upcoming zombie attack.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          That's the least of their worries. They will sleep through the upcoming zombie attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I'll probably buy 5-10 boxes of 17HMR for hunting just so I can have it before the hoarders start making it all ridiculous to get a hold of. ......but I'm not planning for the apocalypse if that's what you are asking....

Unless it is shotgun shells. I don't burn through much stuff.
            17HMR was the only stuff still left on the shelf when everything flew off down here. Thought maybe they glued the boxes down or something.

I remember looking at them and wondering if I should buy some, but then I remembered I just don't shoot my 17HMR much, if at all, so I didn't bother. They are too destructive on small game and I don't really get to hunt varmints where destructive is just fine!

Comment

One can never have enough ammo. One good weekend and I can go through a couple thousand rounds just having fun.

Comment

Just started watching season 1 of "The Walking Dead" series on AMC.
                All those ZOMBIES are really getting me worried.

BETTER STOCK UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!!

Comment

I got enough to last me the rest of my life.................

Comment

I've got enough lets just put it that way. I might buy some 300 win mags. I plan on buying one this year. As long as she doesn't tax arrows I'm good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      How are those stocks doing Oscar...is now the time to buy??

I'm likely going to invest in some AR's to turn a profit as I know that game, but haven't kept up with the stock market.
                      Do yourself a favor and don't post that kind of thing. I think that you are perfectly justified in doing what you said, but the BATFE is looking to prosecute people who buy guns to sell for profit without a FFL. Do what you want, but don't give them anything to use against you.

Comment

No I am not.
                        But I love to watch the panic masses buying more shells driving up prices swearing they going to take our guns or our ammo.
                        Then 1yr later they are at range shooting up that expensive ammo and gripping because the priced went down and they blew a bunch of money to stock up.
                        One big funny Circle.

Comment

Used to be the only thing that made the price of ammo go up was the opening of various hunting seasons. Now it is the over zealous hoarders. Geez! Just stop and the price will drop.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            Do yourself a favor and don't post that kind of thing. I think that you are perfectly justified in doing what you said, but the BATFE is looking to prosecute people who buy guns to sell for profit without a FFL. Do what you want, but don't give them anything to use against you.
                            Fail! He has an ffl.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                              I'm an FFL...it's my job to make profit on firearms.

I reckon I'm on the short list already.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Thats way to much ammo for one citizen to own. Plus you put other citizens in danger if people who can do harm to others are able to get a hold of it. You should not be allowed to have 70% of that.
                                this has to be a weak attempt at trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X