Tight Spot Quivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tight Spot Quivers

I broke down and got the 7 arrow Tight Spot this weekend. I'm digging it so far.
    Attached Files

I think I've adjusted it 100 times in the 4 days I've had it.

Comment

Looks good man. I'm in need of one!
      How easy is it to get on and off?

Comment

Super easy man. It's just a latch on a dovetail. Everything works good and smooth.

Comment

I have the 5 arrow. Probably the best purchase I've ever made for my bow!

Comment

I have the 5 arrow on my Halon 32. Great quiver!

Skinny

Comment

I was looking at them the other day. Nice for sure! If I ever go hunting somewhere I am hiking around a lot this will defiantly be the quiver I get!

Comment

I have the 5 arrow, probably the best upgrade I've made to my bow. Well worth the money

Comment

You really can tell a difference in the balance of the bow.

Comment

Awesome product and very well made. Probably the last quiver most people will end up buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is the hood large enough to accommodate say 4 Ramcats?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                        Is the hood large enough to accommodate say 4 Ramcats?
                        I'm talking out of turn here...as I don't shoot Ramcats...but I believe I have read other places that you could do every other one in the quiver and they will fit.

Comment

Originally posted by BillF_2017 View Post
                          I'm talking out of turn here...as I don't shoot Ramcats...but I believe I have read other places that you could do every other one in the quiver and they will fit.
                          Thanks. You can't fit even 3 in the 5 arrow tight spot.

Comment

Do yall take your tight spots (with arrows in them) off to shoot while hunting/practicing or leave them on? Just curious. I practice and hunt with my 5-arrow tight spot latched on with 3 arrows in the quiver.

Wondering if you would have to readjust your sights if you wanted to start shooting with it off?? Guess I could always just take it off, shoot about 20 arrows and see if I am off.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyBottomAg View Post
                              Do yall take your tight spots (with arrows in them) off to shoot while hunting/practicing or leave them on? Just curious. I practice and hunt with my 5-arrow tight spot latched on with 3 arrows in the quiver.

Wondering if you would have to readjust your sights if you wanted to start shooting with it off?? Guess I could always just take it off, shoot about 20 arrows and see if I am off.
                              I leave mine on to hunt and practice with. I don't know why you would have to adjust your sights...the quiver has nothing to do with how your bow is sighted...only how it balances.

Comment

Working...
                              X