Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting pics WITHOUT Tapatalk?

Surely there is another simple option

Tapacrap latest update they wanted all kinds of access to my stuff. I quit trying to opt out twice and website to opt out locked up so deleted the app

I quit photobucket a long time ago

I text them to myself, save them to my phone, then upload. Usually no problem.

Comment

I have to email the photo to myself, use the “medium” size option, receive and open that email and save the picture. It’s a PITA for sure.

Comment

If it is a pic I took on my phone, a lot of times I will screenshot the photo from my phone, and that will make it a small enough file to be uploaded to the site. If it's a big photo from my real camera, then it goes to flickr and gets posted by sharing from there.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          I have to email the photo to myself, use the “medium” size option, receive and open that email and save the picture. It’s a PITA for sure.
          I do the same thing, It’s not that bad. If someone post things for sale and it has the huge pics I just move on don’t even look. Drives me crazy trying to look at them

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
            I do the same thing, It’s not that bad. If someone post things for sale and it has the huge pics I just move on don’t even look. Drives me crazy trying to look at them
            I know, I'm like 20 feet across the room and it still don't help!lol

Comment

It is too much trouble to post pics so I just don't do it anymore. I have had stuff for sale and because of of the picture issue I sold them on Face book market place where I can post pictures.

Comment

Test picture
                Attached Files

Comment

I use imgur to host pics now and you can share a link to an album with a lot of pics or a direct link to a single pic. I think that the direct link will also show it with the UBB coding TBH uses, but I'm no computer wiz.

T

Comment

folks argue with me all the time that it is the way it is. I say Bull#$#. I am speaking of privacy invasion. Even the Weather Channel. Facebook knows "Everything" I have FB again due to some needs for it. Now being hammered again with what they share and spy on such as all online shopping. They listen to our devices even spy thru your camera. WE AGREE when we sign up. Wow. Respectable marketing is ok as funds come from somewhere for free apps but respectable information levels shared please. If the public said NO some of the demands would lighten up. I looked in to tapatalk and declined. I semi difficult photo editing on desktop. Will try the text trick.

Comment

Download the FREE Minima app. Resize the pics you want to post. Post them in the usual manner. It’s so easy even I can do it.

Comment

See ?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          Surely there is another simple option

Tapacrap latest update they wanted all kinds of access to my stuff. I quit trying to opt out twice and website to opt out locked up so deleted the app

I quit photobucket a long time ago
                          I have never used an App. Usually they load fine

Comment

It’s a pain to load pictures. I Usually don’t.

Comment

I use the mobile site exclusively.

I guess was one of the latest Apple update it now gives me an option to pick picture size once I click on the picture. You still have to size them down so small to I had hard time getting the full photo to load.

Comment

Working...
                              X