Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2018, 06:58 AM   #1
Radar
Ten Point
 
Radar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Wilson County
Hunt In: Wilson County
Default Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi

I seen the news this mornin and first thing was Maxine Waters on TV running her big head, wanting to impeach Trump. She needs to go to the house and make quilts or something and fade away. Why do them folks keep voting fer them idiots?

Nancy Pelosi is another goofball that needs to go the house, bunch of danged old fools that aint got nothin to offer. Yet they get voted in over and over. I reckon they is plenty of Republicans that need to go home too.

John McCain is heck of a man, but the media needs to cut him off.

I got some GOF going on this morning
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 07:01 AM   #2
Pedernal
Pope & Young
 
Pedernal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Del Rio
Hunt In: Amistad
Default

Your GOFiness is dead on this morning Sir!!
Pedernal is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 07:20 AM   #3
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Saw in the news this am where it was McCain who gave Comey the dirty dossier on Trump. He also said he would do it again. Talk about swamp scum. Old geezer gone from POW to crooked politician to downright traitor. Cancer gonna take him out soon but not soon enough.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 07:33 AM   #4
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

McCains military history and sacrifice was nullified the second he decided he wanted to destroy this country.
**** McCain.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 07:35 AM   #5
DUKFVR
Pope & Young
 
DUKFVR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Sorry Azz Houston
Hunt In: San Saba,TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
mccains military history and sacrifice was nullified the second he decided he wanted to destroy this country.
**** mccain.
this!!! Pos!
DUKFVR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 07:43 AM   #6
txpitdog
Pope & Young
 
txpitdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kingwood
Hunt In: Polk Co., TX & La Flore Co., OK
Default

Term limits for Congress


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
txpitdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 08:15 AM   #7
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Conroe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
I seen the news this mornin and first thing was Maxine Waters on TV running her big head, wanting to impeach Trump. She needs to go to the house and make quilts or something and fade away. Why do them folks keep voting fer them idiots?

Nancy Pelosi is another goofball that needs to go the house, bunch of danged old fools that aint got nothin to offer. Yet they get voted in over and over. I reckon they is plenty of Republicans that need to go home too.

John McCain is heck of a man, but the media needs to cut him off.


I got some GOF going on this morning

Crazy Nancy and Wacky Maxine are exactly what we need. They are helping expose the party for what it has become.


McCain has proven over and over again that he actually is not a heck of a man. He is in fact, a scum bag. Service (good or controversial like his own) does not nullify later actions.
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 08:23 AM   #8
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

He has ridden His military service and milked it to his gain. He is a POS who has betrayed his country in later yrs.
BrandonA is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 08:32 AM   #9
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Conroe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
He has ridden His military service and milked it to his gain. He is a POS who has betrayed his country in later yrs.
Possibly in his military years as well.



Also, looks like he is confirming what many people already suspected. What a piece of work. Just another clue as to how badly they wanted to keep an outsider out of their club regardless of party or agenda. I've always had a theory that his 2008 Presidential Campaign was a sham to help get Obama elected. I'm starting to think that's not so far fetched.


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...er-to-fbi.html
Clay C is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 08:33 AM   #10
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Casper,Tx
Hunt In: Nacogdoches,Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
John McCain is heck of a man, but the media needs to cut him off.
I disagree with this statement.
Man is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 08:43 AM   #11
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young
 
Mike Javi Cooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waco or Wherever the camper is parked
Default

His grandpappy and his daddy were big shot admirals and he parlayed their legacy and his P.O.W time into a political career.. just another member of the "Governing Class" who know better than we, how to live our lives... throw them all out and start over...
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 09:01 AM   #12
Traildust
Pope & Young
 
Traildust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alvin, Texas
Hunt In: The Red Dirt Area In Doss, Texas!
Default

Their voters deserve them!
Traildust is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 09:03 AM   #13
batmaninja
Ten Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

Songbird McCain has put himself over his country many times.

How is him spreading the PP dossier not slander or illegal in some aspect? Writing a book, bragging about it, saying he would do it again, is down right pathetic. He is a traitor to our democracy and should be treated as such.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
batmaninja is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 09:03 AM   #14
Radar
Ten Point
 
Radar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Wilson County
Hunt In: Wilson County
Default

Y'all are probably right about McCain now, but I could not even imagine the pain and suffering he went through as a POW. That is why I said he was heck of a man. His political career has tarnished him so bad.

I used to shoot rifle matches with a feller that was on helicopter crew and they took McCain down to the Antarctic one time. He told me that McCain was alright by his self, but when they got to the site, he acted like an a**.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 09:13 AM   #15
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
Y'all are probably right about McCain now, but I could not even imagine the pain and suffering he went through as a POW. That is why I said he was heck of a man. His political career has tarnished him so bad.

I used to shoot rifle matches with a feller that was on helicopter crew and they took McCain down to the Antarctic one time. He told me that McCain was alright by his self, but when they got to the site, he acted like an a**.
Everyone behaves on a helicopter. Even ******* traitors.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #16
MBV77
Ten Point
 
MBV77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Whitesboro, TX.
Hunt In: Clay County
Default

I never liked McCain even before I knew his politics, mainly because his baby arms make him look retarded.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBV77 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 09:23 AM   #17
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Brownwood
Hunt In: BWD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Crazy Nancy and Wacky Maxine are exactly what we need. They are helping expose the party for what it has become.


McCain has proven over and over again that he actually is not a heck of a man. He is in fact, a scum bag. Service (good or controversial like his own) does not nullify later actions.
true statement
JFISHER is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-10-2018, 09:24 AM   #18
Radar
Ten Point
 
Radar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Wilson County
Hunt In: Wilson County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Everyone behaves on a helicopter. Even ******* traitors.
Lol, you got some GOF going on too, I dont like to watch the news much anymore makes me want to drink.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com